1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Huddersfield tickets

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by conzo8, Dec 4, 2018.

1. conzo8

conzo8 Member

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get down to London to see the Huddersfield game and I was looking for advice on where to sit. I've only managed to get to CC once and I was sitting in the Putney end with some Leeds supporting friends. I really enjoyed their reaction when Cairney belted in that last minute screamer!

So far my options for seats are -

JH stand, section B row B.
    JH stand, section BL row 1.
    Hammersmith end, section H4 row A.
    Hammersmith end, section H5 row OO.

Appreciate any advice you guys can offer!

COYW.

2. Fulham COYW

Fulham COYW Well-Known Member

I'd go for either of the seats in the Hammersmith end. The only one not to go for is JH stand, section BL row 1 as you'll get wet if it rains.

conzo8 likes this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Agreed with Fulham COYW: If you're going in the JH, definitely don't go for the lower section. Row B in the upper section is covered and gives a better view. I moved from the Hammersmith End to the Johnny Haynes a few years ago (better for my sons in terms of people standing up and small boys being able to see what's going on), but from memory, if you go for row A in the Hammy End, you'll also get rained on! Row 00 sounds a long way back, so it depends on how close to the pitch you like to be. If you want closer, JH block B row B (you'll be roughly level with the edge of the Hammy End penalty box), if you want more atmosphere and don't mind being further away from the pitch, go for the Hammy End row 00.

Whatever you go for, let's hope you get to see a great game and a great win!

conzo8 likes this.
  4. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

I'm sure you've been forced into a decision already, but I can confirm the accuracy of the Captain's statements. I used to have a seat in H5 row B and I was drenched in freezing rain several times. That was the relegation season too, so I don't have fond memories of that experience (aside from a Karagounis screamer)!

I'm on row X now and anywhere behind me would be dry and have a decent view.

conzo8 likes this.
  5. conzo8

conzo8 Member

Appreciate the responses guys!

Going to go for JH block B. Sounds like the safest option as I’m taking the other half out for dinner after the game, she wouldn’t be pleased if we get soaked!

I’ve seen Fulham live twice, both matches have finished as draws, 1-1 and 2-2. So hopefully we can get a win!

Cottager58 and Captain Morgan like this.