1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How the fat man has ****ed Rafa over

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Nail on head.

2. anyobrien

anyobrien Well-Known Member

If we stop up and fatty does not sell is there any point in going next season... Putting myself through this ****e again I'm ****ing sick of it.

3. Geordie lass in the Fen

Geordie lass in the Fen Well-Known Member

Talking with friends over dinner the other night, the conversation got round to football (as it often does) and amongst other topics, when Wenger would go from Arsenal and who might takeover from him as manager.
    One of my friends asked if l thought Rafa could possibly be in the running?
    My response was that at one time, yes, definitely he would have been, but my feeling now was that as a direct result of Rafa’s association with Newcastle and the constant circus of dramas and comedy it continues to be, l felt Rafa’s credibility had been compromised.
    Not Rafa’s fault, but his loyalty to this club has been rewarded by Ashley with disrespect and humiliation.
    Do you remember the huge impetus when Rafa first arrived? Even thought he came to late to save us from the drop, the feeling that from the bottom up he had the ability and know how to elevate the club to some degree of stature it’s history and fan base deserved was very real. I never doubted he would stay and see us back into the PL.
    Where did that impetus and optimism go? Ashley squashed it flat and reverted to type, damaging and dismissing Rafa in the process.
    Many have said, Rafa can’t walk away because it would cost him this or that amount of millions. No it wouldn’t, any club lucky enough to get him would gladly cover that cost.
    If Rafa leaves we are doomed to endure Ashley indefinitely, l am seriously doubting the takeover will happen and definitely won’t without our current manager at the helm.
    After years of this **** l don’t expect much anymore and just when l get to thinking that Ashley couldn’t damage us anymore, he proves me wrong.
    I hope for the takeover with all my heart, but only because l want Rafa and Newcastle to be given a fair crack of the whip. No delusion mega billion investment nonsense, just a fair crack of the whip.
    Ashley promised it but hasnt delivered, he is a liar, a rotten piece of **** who has stunk out the fabric of our club to its very core.
    I pray he goes away before it’s too late and we sink into oblivion. Some may laugh but we are not that far from following in the footsteps of Sunderland.

4. Consett Mag

Consett Mag Well-Known Member

If we are going to allow the opposition, no matter how poor they may be, to take the lions' share of possession, and by good fortune not lose to them, AT HOME, is there any enjoyment for us in going?

Most the times I went last season to St James I think we lost. I've refused tickets this season as I feel I'm a bad omen, though clearly not the only one.

Ashley MUST know he's in last chance saloon, and really has to sell.

5. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

Mike Ashley will be remembered as the worst owner this club has ever had.

Only after he leaves, obviously.

Ten years and we're facing a third relegation.

The fact is, that Ashley funks EVERYBODY over and frankly I'm surprised that people are still surprised by that... :emoticon-0175-drunk

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

In a sad way, Part of me hopes Rafa does go. It will serve fatty right.

7. Dorty Dogbreath

Dorty Dogbreath keeper of the glow

I honestly think Ashley considers each and every one of his 'employees' as being replaceable. If Rafa goes, he will be replaced, and probably by one of the out of work managers currently on the carousel (Mark Hughes springs to mind). Its been a long, hard road to the top of the sportswear industry for Ashley, he will have stood on, squashed and replaced many people on the way. Rafa, I fear, will be no different.

8. Dimi

Dimi Active Member

Oh god just imagine mark Hughes, I kid you not that would be me done and out!

Think you’re right though Ashley does see everyone as replaceable unfortunately he also doesn’t notice the quality of these people either. That tweet sums up Charney’s performance up!

Still could be worse we could be bottom of the league or just have appointed Paul Lambert as manager! (It’s nice to know others are struggling too!!).

Marra SAFC 77 likes this.
  9. Dorty Dogbreath

Imagine the softly-spoken Paul Lambert coming into the dressing room to stir up and motivate the players? His Premier League manager record is 1.04 points per game over 141 games. Stoke are heading down (unless they have a honeymoon period with his arrival). That said, Stoke host Huddersfield next Saturday. A draw would be the best result.

10. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

Joselu has played the same number of Premier League games as Tammy Abraham and scored the same number of goals, just saying like.

Marra SAFC 77 and Consett Mag like this.

11. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

You lot don't half piss up Fat Rafa's back. He needs to get his nut down and do a better job. Its not Ashley's fault he is sending out teams at home with no tactical plan.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  12. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Bizarre comment.

magpie290761 likes this.
  13. Dorty Dogbreath

"Beeling" <laugh>

Warmir Pouchov and J. J. McClure like this.
  14. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

The beel is strong with this one Dorty <whistle>

15. Dorty Dogbreath

He will of course deny it, Chippy <whistle>

16. leez

leez Well-Known Member

either way , its the end for ashley .. i recon

17. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Factual comment :biggrin:

18. Sammy's Silky Skills

Sammy's Silky Skills Well-Known Member

I don’t want to admit it but Rafa is on his way out now surely.

19. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

100%.............. end of season.......mutual consent...........best wishes all around..............blah, blah ..............Hello, is that Mr Pearson?

20. anyobrien

anyobrien Well-Known Member

Gary monk