1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How many?

Discussion in 'Nottingham Forest' started by HeroWithTheBrolly, Aug 18, 2011.

1. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

1-0 leicester

LOL! JK! We're awful.

2. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

We know <ok>

3. sven-you're-smiling

dont what forest fans and laughing about u had no shots on target in your first tWo games. with miller (donkey) and derbyshire (got downs, cant spell, cant read) up front, yh i think you'll beat us

and i thought u didnt care about us. i thought u only hated derby. yh thats what i though. now go shag your sister or smoke weed, oh no i forgot - thats what u usually do in nottingham!!! :wink::wink::wink:

WE PAY YOUR BENEFITS, WE PAY YOUR BENEFITS, WE PAY YOUR BENEFITS, WE PAY YOUR BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. HeroWithTheBrolly

HeroWithTheBrolly New Member

Fed up with Fester getting ideas above their station. Face it, you're an average Championship team at best. You're level is mid-Championship.

Our level is Premier League, we have been sleeping giant for too long and most people regard us as a big club.

Fester fans must be bored living in our shadow. Pipe down, noisy neighbours! You're getting SPANKED on Saturday.!!! <laugh>

5. Burmesefox

Burmesefox Member

if you dont beat us by three you can forget sniffing around play off places - you coooonts

6. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

I love how all the teams wumming us aren't going up either <laugh>

Florist, Leeds, Hull, Bristol, you can forget it lads, you can all enjoy winning your cup final against us and you most likely will but you're deluded if you think that qualifies you as promotion contenders <laugh>

7. I used to be john fallen

I used to be john fallen Active Member

With the greatest, most charismatic england manager there has ever been...richest board in the championship..by far the best most modern stadium in the country....fans battering down the gates to get in to watch "the brazil of the midlands"....the most intellectual,learned supporters in europe...forest stride the footballing landscape like a collossus...its not fair on the rest of us...if they don't win this league by 20 points it will be a failure...derbyshire, what a great, great player...we missed out big time there....

8. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

<laugh>

You never disappoint me john <ok>

9. sven-you're-smiling

ill remember that, if we win., im going come on your board and WUM u for fooking week

10. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

By the way john are you THEFATBASTARD on Foxestalk?

You're writing style is very similar...not implying anything else I swear! :)

11. Lesta Gangsta

Lesta Gangsta Well-Known Member

"Leicester are going to up their game - it's their cup final afterall.

1-1 Draw."

The first line is BS but I agree with your prediction.

Your history is very similar to ours, minus three years in which the best manager of all time over-achieved with what would otherwise have been an average top flight team. Forest are NOT sleeping giants, they are at the level they've always been minus those three years - upper reaches of the second tier, lower reaches of the top tier. And you say we're getting ideas above our station!

And I don't remember being in your shadow whilst we were winning trophies and you were getting relegated, or when you spent three, yes three, years in the third tier - and even then only escaped through the backdoor!

12. I used to be john fallen

I used to be john fallen Active Member

Emilio ,well spotted, I am indeed, THEFATBASTARD, I hasten to add im not fat ..but am a bastard.. alas my other pseudonyms were taken, I think THEFATBASTARD has a ring to it .. a great character...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5110hk9W71E

13. HeroWithTheBrolly

HeroWithTheBrolly New Member

Haha, you can but dream!

Unfortunately, you all KNOW that you're gonna get beat by at least 3 goals! SHHHHH!<laugh>

14. sven-you're-smiling

go shag your sister, oh no i forgot - thats what you usually do on a friday night in nottingham :D

15. StourbridgeFox

Forest obviously don't care about us because they keep on telling us.

I'll just wait and see what happens on the pitch. If our poor start continues, so be it.

Fingers crossed for things coming together though.

16. v4vendetta1978

Play like we did the last two games and we will be spanked by the super reds miller to score i bet lol then sven will be still scratching his bold little slap head trying to figur out how to score goals with one up front , still it will make a change for forest not to booooo them off at the end :)

17. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

I think this could be a really good game, Forest will want to build on this weeks victory and Leicester must be dying to prove the money they have spent was worth it

18. Pull Your Fox Up

Pull Your Fox Up Active Member

I just want a performance that matches the team we have on paper - screw the fact the team we are playing is quite close to us geographically. Means nothing to me!

19. clough24

clough24 Member

Poor, bitter blues. While visiting your bigger neighbours tomorrow, why not drop into our trophy room? See what an actual trophy looks like.
    Little leicester, never won a proper trophy.

Enjoy your big day out tomorrow.

20. v4vendetta1978

Really ? Is it the Anglo-Scottish Cup

Winners: 1977