1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic How **** is Bakayoko?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by The Ginger Marks, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Agree with all of this.
    I hope to ****ing christ we dont get Andy ****ing Carroll!!
    He had a decent half a season at Newcastle once, and thats it.
    If we do sign him, I certainly would hope we wouldn't pay more than £15m for an average, past it striker who has only managed to get into double figures once in his Premier League career (11 goals in 2010-11), not to mention he is always ****ing injured.
    Are we trying to compete with Arsenal for the "Most perenially injured XI"?
    What with Barkley, Drinkwater, and if we get Carroll too.....
    Why don't we just sign Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere and bring Darren Anderton and Jonathan Woodgate out of retirement while we are at it?

Maybe Roman and the other PL chairmen are competing to have the most expensive sick bay in the PL!

We should stick to what we have for now, and go for Griezemann in the summer.
    Costa has gone back to Atletico, plus they have Torres too aswell who still bangs them in (for them at least <grr>)
    Surely Griezemann will be surplus, or might get his nose put out of joint if Costa steals the limelight.

2. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I really don't get the Carroll thing and really hope it's nonsense.

I've been very vocal about wanting us to go for Griezmann and I can only assume that him signing for Barca or United is a done deal.

3. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

Morata is clearly first choice striker because of the fee so if we bring a striker in, it'll be to play when Morata is injured so I'll be surprised if it's Carroll because he's never fit himself. Griezmann was massively underwhelming when we played them this season, not sure he'd suit us.

4. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I think Griezmann is struggling with motivation this year. He's been average by his standards but it's probably because he wanted to leave in the summer but stayed due to AM's transfer ban. He knows he wont be there next season. Similar to Sanchez.