1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How Come?

Discussion in 'Other Motorsports' started by RI, Jun 2, 2012.

1. RI

RI Member

The moderators of the F1 section have prevented me from posting my views and yet they have not done the decent thing by explaining their reasons for that decision.

I have PM'd them to find out why. They called me a "dude"

When pressed further they falsely accused me of racism but could not substantiate that slur.

What are you afraid of?

Just explain to me why you took that decision.

2. RI

RI Member

This is the response I got from El_Bando not606

“dude,”

“You have been given a warning”

“You are also running a hate campain”

“ and have no interest in discussing F1”

“Racism has no place on the F1 board.”

Well my name is not dude
    There was no warning
    I disagreed with muggins
    I have never posted a\ny comment that was racist.

I know more about F1 then any of the moderators know.
    As a Lewis Hamilton fan I would be interested to know how I am a racist and muggins isn't. He despises women, the scottish and anyone that has a decent opinion of lewis hamilton. But apparently although his views are childish he has become your favourite child.

3. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

Is this aimed directly at me?

You are desperate to come back and still hold a grudge. Something tells me that it wouldnt be a good idea to let you back.

try your luck at Muzz, CTA or JA <ok>

4. Kyle?

Kyle? New Member

And i thought i was troublesome.

5. RI

RI Member

I do not wish to contribute to your F1 forum as I believe that it is poorly and inconsistently moderated by each of the moderators not just yourself.

You seem to fail to understand that when you take on a responsibility you should exercise your powers in a fair and consistent manner.

You did not ban me. You blocked me without telling me. When I asked you to explain the block you refused to reply to me. Then you invented this racist nonsense.

You blocked me because poor old “Muggins” was becoming increasingly distressed because I disagreed with him over the inclusion of the Bahrain GP on the calendar. Now I see that young “muggins” has decided to target eternalMSC for his disapproval, obviously because he is confident that you will support him over eternalMSC.

If there was a way of resigning or cancelling my membership then I would gladly do it. Perhaps you could ask malteseMick to sort that out for me.

You look for new members and try to publicise the forum as much as possible but you do not explain to new members that you discourage the creation of new articles on the grounds that you wish to keep the forum “looking neat”.

Congratulations! You have a very neat looking forum.

6. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You could always not log in. I think we'd all like that.

7. Kyle?

Kyle? New Member

TBH i think he blocked you because you're coming across as a bit of a tit.

8. nh-f1

nh-f1 Member

RI, rather than posting quotes, why not post the whole conversation?

At least give both sides of the arguement

9. RI

RI Member

There are no two sides to the story. There is only their side.

I was never given any warning that I had broken the house rules and they did not inform me of what rule I had broken. I don't mind being called a &#8220;tit&#8221; but I strongly resent the false accusation by ElBando that I am a racist. As a Lewis Hamilton defender I find that falsehood extremely offensive and if any of the moderators wish to accuse me of racism then they should man up and prove it.

My exclusion from the F1 forum was purely because I upset Miggins by disagreeing with him over the exclusion of the Bahrain GP. Like a child he became hysterical because he could not handle anyone thinking differently from himself. Miggins has insulted women, people from Scotland and anyone that supports Lewis Hamilton (the Hamelots as he childishly refers to them) yet gets away with it.

You can easily see that Miggins is currently bullying EternalMSC but gets away with it because he is the mods favourite child.

Forza Ferrari (Jose Lorca) spent 4 years on BBC 606 bashing Hamilton and getting himself banned every single day. He blagged himself the role of not606 moderator, deleted every post, brought the forum to it's knees and is highly respected by the mods.

Good luck to you all.