1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How badly does SAF want Jordan

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by mmickey1, Jan 31, 2011.

1. mmickey1

mmickey1 Member

OK there's probably a lot of truth in the rumour about Jordan going to United in the summer, but just how much does SAF want him.

Enough to let Welbeck join us?

I think we are now in a position where we could let jordan go, the beauty of it is we hold all the cards so Brucey needs to play hardball.

No Welbeck No deal

Thoughts please.

2. Aussie_Mackem

Aussie_Mackem Member

Couldn't agree more, was just having this very same argument with a mate!

A few things about this:

1) Fergie is no fool, if he pays £20m for a 20 year old kid you can guarantee he will be worth at least £40m in four or five years time

2) Henderson is not good enough right now for Utd, and without regular game time he won't get better.

3) if Bruce doesn't demand Welbeck plus cash he is a fool

3. Pookie23-SAFC

Pookie23-SAFC Member

agree with most of teh above however, wellbeck? yeah he looks as if he coudl make it big but do we really take a risk with a lad who has had half a prem season under his beltand use him as our no 2 striker after gyan? im still a bit unsure.

its like these people saying andy carroll is 30m + not saying hes not a good player but again for a lad that has only played half a season of prem football surely 30m is a bit overpriced, same with hendo IMO.

4. InBruceWeTrusted

I would be dissappointed to loose Henderson as hes a local lad and gives his all for the team and is always improving.

However I think we cannot stand in his way if Utd come calling as it would be a dream come true for the lad and we would wish him all the best.

Agree with many when we should want Welbeck as part of the deal, Welbeck + 10 million would be good business.

However Henderson may want to stay at Sunderland as he sees us going places, if thats the case then great as hes only going to get better and I would love him to be in our Midfield for many years to come.

Should be an interesting Summer

5. trevmacksw

trevmacksw Member

fergies playing cat and mouse with brucey thats why he said we would get him before welbeck saying that he is trying to make him sound more exsensive when the deal for henderson crops up ,wouldent suprise me if thats the reason he loaned us welbeck in the first place ,henderson was getting good reviews even when on loan at coventry bruce said he had more call about henderson than enyon else my view would be to keep him he is a deticated lad dosent drink keeps care of himself trains well by the sound of it ,keep the lad till he wants to go and get a better price for him then

6. Do the Asamoah Dance

Overrated ignorant stupid-haired arsehole.

Hope he leaves <ok> any money, for me, would be a plus, and money + Welbeck would be dreamland.

When will fellow SAFC fans wake up? Henderson is an averageplayer.

7. trevmacksw

trevmacksw Member

wellcome to your opinion mate no problem there

8. oneoftheboys

oneoftheboys New Member

Chelsea-Richardson.

If you remember the game at Chelsea. Do you remember how richardson played that day. He ran their left back ragged, never let him have a kick..Some of you said he had a poor game but i think he stopped one of their best players from getting into the game. If he can do the same on tuesday night, we will win.