1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Honesty is a virtue.

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by DUMFRIESGEORDIE, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

7th.

However I did a predictor the other day which gave us a finishing total of 65 points. Of course I was biased but any team that has achieved that total has finished 5th 4 out of the last 5 seasons. Anything is possible given we don't know what effect Cisse will have. We've been playing without 4 or 5 of our spine in the last few games and still chugged on. (Saylor/Tiote/Cabaye/Cisse/Ba - its some serious talent)

2. Shola's Best Hat

7th I reckon. Maybe 6th or 5th if Ba and Cisse keep up their form. If we play anything like the last three games we'll be luck to get 7th though.

3. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Chelsea (A)
    Liverpool (H)
    Arsenal (A)

If you let all of those 3 teams take 3 points off you, then you'll be lucky to finish 7th. You have to not lose all of those games. 9 points is a lot to throw away to the 3 teams surrounding you.

Beat them all and nobody will deny you deserve a top 4 spot.

4. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

Wherever we finish we'll have had a good season, much better than everyone thought we'd have when the season started. We've played good football and have been royally entertained and we can hold our heads high.

5. Rafa's Championship Party

Rafa's Championship Party Well-Known Member

I had us down to finish 14th behind Bolton at the start of the year, me stunned if that happens now.

6. thedeludedfannymagnet

It's been a bit of a jeckyll and hyde season, started off great, bit of a slump and now picking up results though not playing that well. Hopefully when we get everyone back we can finish strongly, i'd take 5th or 6th maybe (anywhere above 5under1and tbh)

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't do better in a cup:( Am I ever going to see us lift silverware fgs???

7. Sports Direct Username

I had us down for 10th but if i'm honest I couldn't even predict how the season would go. Would a bunch of Frenchies all thrown together work?

I think it did...

8. DUMFRIESGEORDIE

It really all depends on who hits a good run through to the end, most other around us still have Europe and the cups so that will work in our favour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.