1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Honest Question

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by We are Hull, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Bastard

I think most Hull fans were thinking the same back in August.

2. foxaway

foxaway Member

Nothing will happen to Watford, the FA won't be able to and can't be arsed to do anything

3. foxaway

foxaway Member

I don't know why we're perceived to be on a "bad run".

We've lost 1 in 6, taking 15 from a possible 18 points. Teams drop points occasionally, Hull recently have against opponents we all thought they would flatten. Cardiff were beaten at home by Posh earlier in the season.

Hopefully we aren't on the crest of a wave here but we have been fairly consistent most of the season, and whilst we may have sticking points, so will others.

4. foxaway

foxaway Member

Take it all back, top 6 will now be
    Cardiff
    Hull
    Watford
    Leicester
    Palace
    Brighton
    **** knows who'll win playoffs

5. AstroFox

AstroFox Well-Known Member

As long as we at least stay in the playoff places and neither the sheep nor trees sneak in there, I'll be happy enough.

6. Lesta Gangsta

Lesta Gangsta Well-Known Member

Everyone has been talking about Blackburn but Forest are above them now! Still more madness to come this season... we could even end up playing Forest in the play-off final!

7. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

We have honestly just played Blackburn off the park. I was genuinely surprised at how poor they looked, dare I say it, a number of their players looked to be carrying a bit of timber. Thought you were much better on boxing day than Blackburn - an expensive, but very average side. Had their keeper not pulled off 2 world class saves we'd have beaten them 4-0.

8. Lesta Gangsta

I hope we find the same when we play them next week but you lot said the same about Charlton and look how that ended! <laugh>

9. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

I wasn't impressed with Blackburn at all (We played Charlton on Saturday just gone) thought Charlton were far more threatening than Blackburn. Although tonight we were very good, seems we've found our Egyptian Chris Wood - Gedo, Gedo, Gedo <laugh>

10. Der Alte

Der Alte Well-Known Member

Charlton had that secret ingredient that worked against you but didn't come into play against us - a player returning to haunt his old club.

11. Lesta Gangsta

Kermo was great tonight. I'd be amazed if it wasn't the best game of his career. Sometimes you just need the motivation.

Aside from that, I can see what you mean about Charlton. They were clearly setting out to play the spoiler role. They had a piece of luck for the first and then just hit us with a distance shot for the second. They would have taken a draw all day but they got lucky.

12. look_back_in_amber

look_back_in_amber Well-Known Member

Hull
    Watford
    Cardiff
    Leicester
    Brighton
    Palace

Obviously a knee jerk reaction after such a complete performance tonight but, if the Ladybirds are now enter their traditional annual wobble, you just never know.

And by the way Andy King's Golden Bollocks, you were bang on the money, Dudley was complete shoite, and the full east stand let him know!

13. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

If the Sheep shaggers slup up then I Hope we both go up. Wouldn't liek to see you go up without us and I think you'd feel the same.

14. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

<laugh> Id agree with that but Hull will be top and Forest will be up there in place of you guys.

Hull
    Cardiff
    Watford
    Palace
    Forest
    Blackburn

15. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

Personally? I cant stand your lot.
    I will find it hilarious WHEN you dont make the playoffs and boring **** gets the tin tack.
    I dont want you in the premiership.

16. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I've never seen a player look less comfortable on a football pitch than Dudley last night, I'm sure he'd have gladly been stretchered off two minutes after he came on.

DJ, DJ, what's for lunch, DJ, what's for lunch. <laugh>

17. Horsham_Tiger

Horsham_Tiger Well-Known Member

I'd like to see City, Leicester and Brighton go up.

18. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

Long long way to go....
    Perm any two from three City's, with Watford there or thereabouts..

19. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

We really do need to bounce back quickly - I'd have been more worried if it had not been Charlton and the 'Kermogant' factor last night - Yann is a very good technician and, IMHO, never really got a fair crack of the whip (run of games) when with us ... but in flashes his technique was there to see - combine that with motivation (which he had loads of last night) and a bit of luck and the result yesterday looks inevitably predictable (how many of us were expressing worries about him being 'bound to score' pre-match?)..

My bigger concern is that Nigel never really seems to have an effective Plan B - with MON I always felt a method to the madness both in tactical changes and substitutions - with Nigel it's all very predictable and rarely seems to make any considerable difference ..

Personally, I'm really ****** off that he 'rotated' for the cup game at Huddersfield because I think we would have continued our winning run if he'd played the same winning line-up from the start (injuries aside) but that took the wind out of our sails and not just results, but also performances since have been abject ..

We've now lost 3 in a row to sides in the bottom third of the Championship - others may not agree but I honestly think that if we lose again next time Nige will be starting to have sleepless nights - if we should drop out of the play-off spots then I really don't know how our owners will react - particularly with the likes of one Paulo Di Canio sitting out there twiddling his thumbs ... and I'm not being disloyal here - merely highlighting the game as it is today where 'patient owners' are a rare commodity ..

We need more leaders on the park than Wes when it isn't going our way - we have a lot of 'promising' young talent but little driving force at times ..

20. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Would you still take it? or do you think you could stay in the autos?