1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Home and away membership regular and premium

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by DUNCAN DONUTS, Jun 20, 2019.

1. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

This is how the club see us

ncfc-fan_11_orig.jpg

Subuteo faceless stereotypes.

From left to right

Hipster happy clapper

Clown with scarf

Bored looking scruffy woman

The token black guy

The gay that pushes his sexuality at a football match by bringing his rainbow flag. Yes we get it gays are equal they have been for decades it's getting tedious now and nothing to do with football.

The ticket tout

Very woke

Resurgam likes this.
  2. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

3. Bure budgie

Bure budgie Well-Known Member

The problem we have is simply supply and demand.
    When we went down to Div 1 we still sold over 20 K season tickets.
    The club don't give a monkeys WHO buys the tickets,season or casual.
    Loyalty means SFA,as is shown with Energy suppliers,Insurance etc etc.
    If you want to watch your team live,you have to bite the bullet and conform or tell them to poke it.

4. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Just received my 'away' membship pack and it clearly states that any member who attended 10 or more away games last season will also be first in line for away tickets during the 'Priority Window'.
    #onlyfair

IMO, that's a sensible compromise!!

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  5. JediCanary

JediCanary Well-Known Member

Newcastle United (Home) already sold out on the 1st window. Standard Adult Members have got no chance of getting a ticket at this rate.

6. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

The Chelsea and Citeh games are being televised, so they MIGHT be easier!!

7. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

Only chance of a ticket this season at home will be Cup or if I can get my mate to swing me a corporate or 2, but that's going to be in high demand, and sounds like it might just be Cup games anyway, due to the demand.

Brother in law said he should be able to swing tickets away at Arsenal for us.

Second string cup matches and favours. Rewarding.

Walsh.i.am likes this.
  8. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

You may be able to get to midweek games, as some ST holders can't make them and will offer them as 'buy back'.
    If I hear of any STs available for any games, I'll let you know.

9. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

Hope I'll be able to nab one for Chelsea with my m/ship thingy as it's on my birthday. Live on TV, so who knows.

10. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

JM Fan likes this.

11. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

I was ready at 9am this morning and after waiting for my slot on the website, could easily have bought a ticket and there was good availability all across CT. Maybe the fact that the game is being televised helps.

12. JediCanary

Chelsea already sold out so no chance for Standard Members who cannot afford to pay the £50 for a premium membership. Wonder how many of those who paid the £50 will still be just as keen to get tickets if we are struggling at the wrong end of the table. The club has not given any thought to those who are unable to afford the £50 premium membership in order for them to be able to purchase tickets for matches. They could have at least held some back for Standard members to purchase in the next window. What's the point of having a window for standard members to purchase tickets in if you have no tickets for them to purchase?

13. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

The food outlets will be selling prawn sandwiches to cater to the nouveau riche clientele next season no doubt.

I refuse to pay £50 for the chance of buying tickets out of principle so will probably not get to as many games this season and watch games for free on Kodi.

I can afford the £50 I'm just a cheap stubborn ****er.

ncgandy likes this.
  14. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

Got on the site, tickets were available - internet dropped before I could get the ticket in my 'basket' :headbang:

Open Reach were out swiftly, but now have to wait for hoist to trim some tree branches! <wah>

The whole thing, waiting in a queue etc., was such a faff I probably won't bother again. Hope they spend my £50 wisely! <ok>

15. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

For those who say that £50 is too much for Premium Membship, let's look at the facts.
    Previously, when we were in the PL, a casual ticket for some of the games V the top 6 would have cost around £50- £60, so when if you went to 4 games, 4 X £50 = £200.
    Premium Membership costs £50 + 4 X £30 - TOTAL £170!!!
    #irestmycase

SuffolkCanary and canary-dave like this.
  16. JediCanary

Thank you to the Toon fans who returned their tickets, 700 more tickets were made available to home fans for sale to premier members this morning, so I decided to upgrade my standard membership to a premier membership (otherwise I stood no chance of getting a ticket) yesterday and managed to get a Newcastle United ticket this morning online by having my laptop on early before the 9am opening slot and got in straight away. Applications for Premier membership close on Friday but standard are still available after. Annoyed I had to pay an extra £15 to upgrade my membership in order to get a ticket, hope the club gives some consideration to the standard members, etc so that they can purchase tickets in the future. Hope the club can at some point expand the stadium, maybe they should have limited the number of season tickets so there would be more tickets to sell to members & the general public

17. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Fair argument Jedi re limiting the number of STs - though I'm sure those who already have one would disagree. I guess the only answer if a fan gives up their ST
    Also, your comment re stadium expansion and I'm sure I've read a comment that that is unlikely to happen until we've been in the PL for 3 successive season s

18. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

3-5 Seasons in the Premiership was mentioned last night.

JM Fan likes this.
  19. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Tickets went on sale today (Monday) to the 750-strong priority group of fans who were either away season ticket holders or went to 10 or more away games last season and who had bought away premier membership. Leaving approx 2,250
    The remaining tickets are due to go on sale to those who paid £50 for away premier membership this year at 9am tomorrow (Tuesday). But with around 7,000 of those memberships sold, many supporters will still miss out.
    https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-v-west-ham-tickets-set-for-sell-out-1-6212176

So, according to my trusted abacus, I make that a cool £350K!!!!

IMO, they should have limited it to a maximum of 5,000
    Let's hope that whatever scheme they dream up next year, it is fairer/less expensive!!

20. Essex Yellow

Essex Yellow Active Member

On the website just before 9am. 40 mins in the queue and all tickets (unsurprisingly) sold out. Tried to click on the waiting list but it did nothing. This is the closest away game for me being just a 20 minute train journey from home so was hopeful of getting a ticket. Plan B - now going to see if a couple of friends who are Hammers fans can help me out...

JM Fan likes this.