1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hmmm, not looking good this ...

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Smug in Boots, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Build Back Better

Build Back Better Active Member

I owe you no answers to anything? Since when did you dictate to me what questions i answer and what questions I don't?

2. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

You're asking endless questions so obviously believe it's one rule for you and one for everyone else.

I'll just put you down as a weirdo and ignore you as most people seem to do, no bother.

3. old lads fan

old lads fan Well-Known Member

How old are you Slim Jim Baxter? Do you have elderly relatives or friends?

Makemstine Roger and JC91 like this.
  4. Smug in Boots

He owes you no answers <laugh>

5. Vincemac

Vincemac Well-Known Member

He’s only interested in himself

6. Build Back Better

As usual I didnt listen to Johnson, Vallance and Whitty but I'm hearing on the grapevine that these morons are still peddling the virus as though its something special. What the hell is going on here?

People are aware that a "hotspot" of 100 per 100000 means that just 1 person in 1000 has this virus and this with a 99% plus survival rate?

So there are 7000 new cases - so what? More testing means more cases but next to no one in hospital and next to no one dying. Has the world gone ****ing mad? In whose world, other than these morons is this any sort of continuing pandemic?

Can someone tell me why this is being strung out, for what purposes and why this simply isn't being brought to an end?

Do these clowns have access to the same stats that we do?

7. Vincemac

Because nhs can’t cope

JC91 likes this.
  8. Smug in Boots

6 questions there but you don't believe you're owed any answers <doh>

"I owe you no answers to anything? Since when did you dictate to me what questions i answer and what questions I don't?"

9. Vincemac

You see when people get Covid 19
    And are in hospital and nightingale beds
    The rest of the population gets very little health care

10. Southern A

Southern A Well-Known Member

Yep. Low odds. Combine that with a high transmission rate and in 6 weeks things ain't so pretty. Luckily you neglected to mention that.

11. Southern A

Southern A Well-Known Member

Imagine choosing an off topic thread on the Sunderland sub-forum of the League One sub-forum of a low profile football forum to choose to be a prick about COVID-19.

Just odd.

12. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

The problem is if the stats he is giving us is actually from the government site we are the pricks if the stats he is giving us are from fake government sites he’s a prick. It’s really up to us to read them and make our own decision, not to have a hissy fit because we can’t be bothered to look, must admit I haven’t got a clue what to believe at the moment.

Class of 73 likes this.
  13. Vincemac

All I’ve seen was people in hospital and nightingale beds taken up the nhs
    Therefore other sick people cant be looked after

14. Build Back Better

I note that the scare mongering continues with some story about 770 students testing positive for what could be no more than the common cold.

why is this news? why are we continuing to test people for a virus that next to no one has had next to no one has died from and is the most over hyped virus in world history?

If no one has died, if no one is in hospital, if no one is on a ventilator, if only 10% showed any symptoms and 90% didnt even know they had whatever coronavirus they are testing for here then my question is....so ****ing what?

who is keeping this bollocks going? Is it the MSM? the scientists? The Govt? All 3?

Isn't it about time this was all brought to an end?

also I note that and further to my posts that only 50% of NHS beds were used in the April to june quarter: - https://www.england.nhs.uk/statisti...H8WkWLZd7Eh-NFRYytP_e2r-DPIydaYzbRbnhOXc0T_qQ

We now find that of 110000 NHS beds - just 1800 are taken up by people with his virus -https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8785415/Just-1-800-110-000-occupied-hospital-beds-currently-taken-Covid-19-patients.html

It then goes on to say - "Even at the peak of the crisis in Britain, only a quarter of all beds were occupied by virus patients:. - and remember of the rest up to 50% of the rest were empty.

Exactly why did we spend hundreds of millions of pounds building those absolutely pointless and for show only Nightingale Hospitals? Exactly why did we cancel millions of operations and allow tens of thousands of excess deaths - for an NHS that was never overrun?

Everywhere you look at the stats it is plain too see that this is gross negligence on an epic scale and the hype surrounding this virus is staggering - whether that be the scientists who have continually got their predictions wrong...the UK government for their absolute ineptness here, the MSM for their scaremongering for a clearly clueless and easily manipulated public and any other party eg SERCO who have been absolutely ****ing hopeless.

Once upon a time we had a savvy public and savvy politicians with credible scientists - now the whole thing is a ****ing mess with incompetence and gullibility absolutely rife.

15. Build Back Better

completely wrong. where did you get this bullshit opinion from?

See my post above for the facts - not the fiction peddled to you by the MSM and your gullible mates.

16. Smug in Boots

"Who is keeping this bollocks going? Is it the MSM? the scientists? The Govt? All 3?"

You ask endless questions but don't seem to have any answers.

I've noticed that tends to be the case with all the 'cut & paste merchants' who swamp a thread with 'info' without ever getting to the point or really giving a clear opinion. It always looks like you're plastering so much onto your post so you can hide behind a massive smokescreen and never be proved wrong. It's just machine-gun posting and you might occasionally hit a target which, in your mind, makes you right about everything.

So you think people are clueless and gullible do you, but you can see through it all and know the truth ...

... so why not make it easy for us dopes and spell it out clearly and briefly.

You can't, people like you never can.

It'll just be another thousand words with quotes pulled from anywhere, and any time, to 'prove a point' you never get to..

And I'd really love to know when was this marvellously mystical time when everything was so wonderful and everyone was 'savvy' ...

... sounds idyllic.

"Once upon a time we had a savvy public and savvy politicians with credible scientists."

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    Montysoptician likes this.
  17. Vincemac

Then why has all the operations and appointments been cancelled

18. Vincemac

These things are in place to prevent the nhs been overpowered
    Prevention before cure
    Just let it go wild then see what happens
    There will be more people infected more deaths and the nhs will not cope

19. Smug in Boots

This idea that there's a worldwide governmental conspiracy is the daftest conspiracy theory in the history of conspiracy theories ...

... people like Trump and Johnson can barely organise a decent haircut ffs.

20. Smug in Boots

Oxford v Swindon called off tomorrow due to the virus, Swindon players testing positive ...

... and it won't stop there imo.

I said, before the season started, that there should be rules in place, that everyone knows, if the season had to end prematurely.

Instead it'll be made up on the spur of the moment again. What happens if Hull can't fulfil their fixtures, due to the virus, but are top of the table and the season ends?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020