1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

He's an Ar5e!

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by deleted....., Jul 20, 2017.

1. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

And when you get dressed in the morning ...

2. The Elfsborg Sparrow

The Elfsborg Sparrow Well-Known Member

Ffs at least I do not dress like trigger<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>.

3. The Elfsborg Sparrow

please log in to view this image

4. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

5. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

I see he's tried to link the smoke bomb to the protests of last season. What a waste of space he is.

6. User deleted as requested

Tucker's grammar is appalling and his craven sycophancy is even worse.

How does he know the "calm has been broken " when he wasn't at the game himself ?

DickPlumb likes this.
  7. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Say it every time - but this only serves to stroke his ego. He'll love getting a rise out those who get pissed off with him.

He'll also love the promotion he receives in doing so.

8. User deleted as requested

Isn't Michael Tucker Cockney rhyming slang ?

9. lardiman

lardiman The truth is out there
    Forum Moderator

He's at it again, though he is making less and less actual sense these days...

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=507362

What this boils down to is "everything is great again now, the only thing missing is the fans".

As if they are all going to come tripping merrily through the turnstiles like nothing happened.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  10. lardiman

Forum Moderator

Finally even Mr Tucker's patience has run out.

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=515946

I speak for a large portion of Addicks supporters who, like myself, must by now be sick to the hind teeth with what we are witnessing from our beloved Charlton. The season that started so well is now being torn apart by teams who if we are very honest with ourselves, are no better than us. Today at Roots Hall, the home of Southend United, we once again orchestrated our own downfall. In the first ten minutes our defence was poor and allowed two quick goals for the home side that finished off the game before it had even started.

Sloppy defending has been our Achilles heel for best part of this season. How can this team of players even consider being a contender for the top six when we have a problem beating teams who are below us in this division? How is this fair to all who come to games expecting a team performance and getting a disjointed made up set of players who have yet to learn the fundamental basic skills that make a real competitor to challenge in the modern game?

I have up to now been a staunch supporter of Duchatelet who I regarded the one to save Charlton from extinction from the bankers, and by doing so opened up a new beginning for this club to push forward and bring back stability that was lost with the bankers who were never in the football industry for the right reasons.

Duchatelet at least had the club`s interests at heart and set about restoring the club infrastructure to make the whole involvement in this club from a supporter`s perspective a pleasant experience. Unfortunately not many agreed with his approach and with the club and team failing with far too many interferences from personals whose knowledge of football was non-existent, a downward trend was developing.

From a good start from our new owner, things were allowed to fester and deteriorate with numerous managers who tried but failed miserably. Dropping through the divisions like a stone was the outcome with very little signs of a reprieve. Our team and players had become predictable and what was needed urgently was a manager who had a no nonsense approach to right many bad habits which were allowed to creep in from those previously in charge.

Russell Slade came in as an experienced manager and English to boot. He lasted six months and was replaced by Karl Robinson. By then the vast support for the Addicks had evaporated just like the team`s performances. Demonstrations and discontentment was the main performers at home games and it became clear that Robinson had a major task on his hands.

The first season in charge, he might be forgiven for those players who were not his. He did the best with what he had to work with and the faithful to the Addicks gave him a chance to prove himself come the next season. In the beginning I have already mentioned the good start we made. Although players were needed to boost the team, there were signs that Robinson had found a good balance. But now I`m in total shock at how we are falling behind without even giving our beleaguered supporters a team performance that even with an unfamiliar team formation we should be capable to produce a result.

There is no way we will make an impression in this division without a proven striker who can score on a regular basis. The odd goal we have scored will not bring the desired finish to make the difference. We are being taken over by teams who have what it takes to win games that we have a problem with. Unless there is a marked improvement in the second half of this season, by that I mean bringing in new players, I`m sorry to say, we are not going to advance any further and will be stuck in this division which will be a disaster.

I want Charlton to do well and I`m not alone in this. After supporting this club for over a half a century nothing would please me more. But there is a need to understand nothing comes from nothing. The ownership has a commitment to the supporters who have been loyal.

He wants Charlton to do well and he is not alone in this.
    Hallelujah. Still, a late conversion is better than none at all.

One fewer apologist at least, defending the indefensible.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017

11. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

How does @AllHellLetLoose feel about this? They’re long time football friends I believe <cheers>

12. The Elfsborg Sparrow

Squirrel face to stand down thread on ITTApologist.

Overthetop has totally wiped the floor with them.

:emoticon-0158-time::emoticon-0137-clapp

13. Ken Shabby

Yep. And Major Williamsons horrible replies would have got him removed from any other forum, from Facebook to the Hitler Youth, yet he continues to be allowed to attack.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  14. The Elfsborg Sparrow

Exactly!

Ivor knows Williamson is Major.

15. User deleted as requested

The post where Williamson said he had a lovely chat with Meire was pure Nigel.

Creepy Apologist Canterbury Addick clearly fancies her - always references how lovely she is :emoticon-0119-puke:

Beware of the virus likes this.
  16. lardiman

Forum Moderator

Has somebody been trying to gag Grumpy Addick?

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=516967

Whatever some readers think of how I conduct my articles. The only thing that matters is that the Addicks need to get out of division one and at the present rate they are playing their football, the chances of achieving their goal are slim to almost impossible.

Whether Duchatelet sells or not makes no different. The casks is set. The team has moulded themselves into this unit of no hopers and should expect nothing more than they are receiving with performances against lesser sides being the perfect example that labels them, none achievers.

Each week we the supporters expect our team to compete at the highest level. Each week we are subjected to under par performance with mistakes after mistake made at the back which honestly are reminiscent to School boy football and not professionals as our players like to be called.

I`m quite aware of the shortfalls that has gripped our team, and therefore should be allowed express my views in whatever way I see fit and not be ridiculed for writing an opinion.

Freedom of speech is something that we in England still have at our disposal and I like to think along with many like me we will always be able to write freely without someone intervening with comments that really are very immature and pointless.

I have for some time wanted to get this of my chest. I probably will get into hot water for reacting. But at this moment in time I`m very hurt and quite honestly don`t give a fiddlers f---.

17. Ken Shabby

Freedom of speech. And freedom from grammar. The spelling is a bit freestyle too. Apart from that, he's spent most of the season criticisong fans and it looks as if one of them has exercised his own freedom of speech.

18. lardiman

Forum Moderator

Grumpy Addick and Michael Tucker are not the same person though, are they?

If I recall, most of the posturing and sniping at fans came from Tucker - before he changed his mind.

19. Ken Shabby

I don't think there is any connexion beyond the name between Grumpy on CL and Michael Tucker.

20. lardiman

Forum Moderator

From what I understand the Grumpy on CL and 'Grumpy Addick' who posts things on Vital Charlton are probably not the same person, but the truth is I just don't know. It gets confusing, and causes misunderstandings.