1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Heres a joke for you all

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. I ACTUALLY HAD TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE WHILE READING IT !!!

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh, my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially, all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn’t have long to wait.

At first, there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub, I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooh that feels good” Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream didn't improve my status…so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity, and self-respect !!

2. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

please log in to view this image

Didley Squat, Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  3. jimileysbaldhead

jimileysbaldhead Well-Known Member

Be careful on the roads at Christmas time, a lot of men will be drinking and getting their wives to drive.

Wooperts_duck, kiwiqpr and Uber_Hoop like this.
  4. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  5. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

6. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

7. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Uber_Hoop, Didley Squat and kiwiqpr like this.
  8. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

9. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Dear Life Long Veet Lover,

I don't know whether to thank you, make a donation to your favourite charity or blame you for my cancelling of this Sundays' morning proposed 'haircut' to the lower regions.

Wooperts_duck, Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  10. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Wooperts_duck, kiwiqpr and Uber_Hoop like this.

11. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

13. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

14. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Theresa May is touring Perthshire in the Prime Minister's chauffeur driven car. Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
    Theresa in her usual raspy manner, says to the chauffeur: "You get out and check - you were driving." The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. "You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Theresa firmly, I can't afford to be blamed for anything.
    The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face.
    "My God, what happened to you?" asks Theresa. The chauffeur replies: "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap up meal and the daughter made love to me." "What on earth did you say?" asks Theresa.
    "Well, I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them, "I'm Theresa May's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow.""

15. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

16. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  17. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

18. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Devonhoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  19. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

A mortician was working late one night examining dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried.
    As he examined the body of Mr. Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, he was amazed. Schwartz had the longest penis he had ever seen!
    “I’m sorry, Mr. Schwartz,” said the mortician, “but I can’t send you off to be cremated with such a tremendously huge tallywacker as this. It has to be saved for posterity.”
    With that, the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man’s unit. He then stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home.
    The first person he showed it to was his wife.
    “I have something to show you that you won’t believe,” he said as he opened up his briefcase.
    “Oh my God!” the wife suddenly screamed, “Schwartz is dead!

kiwiqpr likes this.
  20. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member