1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HD Streams

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Fonzy991, Jan 16, 2017.

1. StJabbo

StJabbo Well-Known Member

Watching the https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ stream on my laptop in The Hague it's running well but half a minute be behind the Ziggo sport live game (commentary in Dutch). Do I need to see it twice?

2. MorgansBitOnTheSchneid

MorgansBitOnTheSchneid Well-Known Member

So sportsmania has now reverted to using bitcoin as payment, this is the end for me with them now. Can anyone recommend a good subscription add on for kodi as a replacement?

3. hotbovril

hotbovril Well-Known Member

I've paid for a sub to a couple of servers that run on Plex. There's a big IPTV section too which covers the 3pm Saturday kick offs. It also broadcasts a mirror of the most popular Sky channels. £70 for a year....

4. ChilcoSaint

ChilcoSaint What a disgrace
    Forum Moderator

Please can someone talk me through in simple English how to install a VPN on my Kodi box? My SportsMania subscription has been unusable this season but I still have a few months left so it would be nice to get some use out of it! I don’t want to put the VPN on the router, as then I won’t be able to acces iPlayer etc., so it’s really down to the box, which is an MXQ android player.

5. hotbovril

hotbovril Well-Known Member

I followed a YouTube tutorial from a guy called Troypoint. I'm really not too hot on the software installation side of things so the fact that he made it easy for me should be a pointer!

6. MorgansBitOnTheSchneid

MorgansBitOnTheSchneid Well-Known Member

Easiest way to do it and it is genuinely simple is to install the app. I use ip vanish which is accessible through their website. Once signed up go to the play store on your box then search for ip vanish. Install the app then put in your log in details from the sign up and voila.

ChilcoSaint likes this.
  7. ChilcoSaint

ChilcoSaint What a disgrace
    Forum Moderator

Thank you! The play store wasn’t installed on the box until I added it but found IP Vanish once it was there. Bought 3 months for £21.29 and chose the “best available” settings for location, city, server etc. Just watched the Arsenal v Spurs game on SportsMania with a bit of buffering but not too bad. Currently watching the pre-match stuff prior to the Saints game with no buffering at all, so looking good!

8. saintrichie123

saintrichie123 Well-Known Member

I watch through saintsplayer.com £5 a month subscription with buffer free streams, they even put on PPV boxing as part of the package.

9. San Tejón

San Tejón Well-Known Member

Me too. Today’s stream was excellent, with absolutely no pauses. Just a shame we had to watch that car crash performance in HD.