1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Have Ipswich ovetaken Leeds and Leicester

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by TC (Lovely Geezer), Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

Our average form will only get better. SCARY AIN´T IT.

:emoticon-0110-tongu

2. aldershot lion

not really - just means you'll turn out average at best

3. King-Cellino-Is-God

not arrogant at all are you Stourbridge? Your peers in the Premier League are really missing you, your ****e support, ****e football, ability to buy every overrated player, is just what the Premier League needs.

Millwall will always be the laughing stock of the Championship, their Messiah ****ed off to Norwich, their players look like thugs, their fans are thugs and they get ****ed up by West Ham every time they play.

4. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

****e support? <laugh> We have better fans than half the teams in the Premier League - you're forgetting the likes of Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham, QPR and Wolves are in there <doh>

And didn't you have 22,000 for a local derby last week? <laugh>

5. sven-you're-smiling

hahahahahahahahahahaha,YOU'VE ONLY GOT 2 FANS, YOU'VE ONLY GOT 2 FANS, YOU'VE ONLY GOT 2 FANS! 2 FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. billyboy

billyboy New Member

like preston last season everyone beat them----how did we do------so shut up with bring it on crap

7. MFC_Lion

MFC_Lion Well-Known Member

True, Leeds should worry about every match <ok>

8. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Yeah 22,000 means Leeds have two fans <rofl>

9. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

We have the highest average ticket price over the course of a season and generally have higher attendances than other teams. The attendances this season are expected to be lower due to hesitance in handing over cash because it doesn't seem to get put into the team, and general unrest and lack of confidence around the club. A few more wins and a general increase in form and our attendances will rise again. And then we'll be untouchable in that respect. Hopefully. More non-starters and we'll end up getting 22000 every week.

Either way, we still have more fans than Leicester, the self proclaimed "big boys" of the championship <laugh>

10. Simon21-LUFC

Simon21-LUFC Well-Known Member

Remember we still have the 13th highest average attendance in the country, one midweek match against a team I would never in a million years class a proper derby on the back of a bad run of form doesn't exactly change that. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be our lowest attendance of the season, or at least one of them.

11. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

& also that was the 3rd home match in 7 days,so added to having extortionate admission prices & the fact Hull brought with them a paltry 2,000 & its not surprising.
    We have far & away the biggest away following in this division also,selling out every allocation & always taking up a few hundred home seats when we're away.
    Fantastic support second to none.

12. Plastique Bertrand

Plastique Bertrand Well-Known Member

?????

Leicester have 'only' the 7th highest average attendance in the league despite the hype. Leeds will still no doubt have higher gates come the end of the season too, what's up with some Foxes fans?

13. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

Due to unrest amongst fans and unwillingness to part with money that will inevitably end up in our infallible Lord and Master Ken Bates pocket, I can see us being 3rd or 4th on average attendance this year behind any mixture of West Ham, Derby and Southampton. Sad, since noone in this league can even touch our fanbase size.

14. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

I'm guessing you're only going on the first 2 games, which of course means **** all.

We in fact had the 4th highest last season - behind Leeds, Norwich (promoted) and Derby (who as we all know get free season tickets with mobile phone contracts).

And I think you need read the comment I was replying to before blindly asking 'what's up with some Foxes fans?'. Yes we all know Leeds have a lot of fans but to call our support '****e' just because we don't have as many fans as Leeds is a bit of a joke and typically arrogant tbh.

As I said, when they've just had 22,000 for a local derby (or in fact, for any game in the Championship) I hardly think Leeds fans are in a position to call other team's support too ****e for the Premier League. That is why I brought that up, I'm not saying Leeds have **** support.

I thought all that would have been pretty clear without me spelling it out...

And ur ticket prices are OTT too and have gone up since last season when they were already expensive!

15. Plastique Bertrand

Plastique Bertrand Well-Known Member

Well...If you think Hull is a local derby for Leeds AND if you think I was replying to you, if I'm patently replying to somebody else?? It's comments such as what I replied and stuff like "Championship fans are getting pretty tedious now. It's time we rubbed shoulders with our peers in the Premier League again" from Leicester fans

...that makes me think was is up with some Leicester fans? :)

(Actually I didn't know Derby have this mobile phone offer on season tickets... interesting)

16. Pull Your Fox Up

Pull Your Fox Up Active Member

Why has every thread on our board ended up like this? So so tiresome now...

17. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

Its on the Leeds board as well though,& I'll agree it does get tiresome.
    All started by a Millwall fan!

18. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Apologies, I shouldn't be on here that late!

19. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

We have the most expensive ticket prices in the league, thousands are boycotting and Hull's not considered a rivalry. It was also an evening match which have always got low crowds because it tends to mean only our local fans can get to the game after finishing work. It's not that our support's ****e, it's just that it's disillusioned and has never been properly mobilized by a series of incompetent chairmen.

20. TC (Lovely Geezer)

TC (Lovely Geezer) Well-Known Member

Or during the day <laugh>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.