1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

happy

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Ken Shabby, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

My daughter came home the other day, and said 'Papi, all the other children at school all like Barcelona, and keep shouting 'Barca, Barca' all the time'. I asked her who she supports, and joy!,she replied Charlton!! Did you see my local league team, Barcelona, destroy ManU in the Champions final. Well my daughter likes Charlton better. Makes me very very happy!

Mind you, I'll try to take her to the Valley next time I'm back, and if we get turned over at home by Brentford, she may yet change her mind. Still, for the moment. . . .

2. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Don't want to spoil things Ken but has your daughter actually seen us play in the last couple of seasons?

3. Captain Blackaddick

Captain Blackaddick Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work Ken!

4. Franco5

Franco5 Well-Known Member

Great work Ken...

I like you am doing everything i can to corrupt my boys. My eldest when asked what his favourite colour is immediately says red. When i ask him why red he says 'red for Charlton daddy' <laugh>...

He also knows every word to the 'Palace fan hanging on a string' song (you know the one i mean) minus the swearing of course... Although i must confess that Mrs Franco aint so keen on that one <laugh>.

Good times...!!

5. Ryan-R-An-Addick

I think with the current situation, encouraging a child to support Charlton is actually a form of child abuse.

6. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

Ryan, I live in hope that at some point we'll turn things around a bit, and for the moment she can follow them through the internet without seeing the grim reality of life at the Valley.

7. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

but Ken.......... she still has to read about it :(