1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Happy Mondays Or Boom Town Rats?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by clingo, Jan 1, 2012.

1. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

Will we like Mondays after tomorrow?

Just been looking at the fixtures and it's quite a day in the Championship, and although it won't make or break anyone's season, it could have a profound effect.

Brighton v Southampton - Who can ever predict the outcome of a local derby especially when the Saints are showing a bit of vulnerability.

Blackpool v Middlesbrough - The Tangerines are certainly capable at Bloomfield Road and I'm sure they are smarting from their defeat at St Andrews.

West Ham v Coventry - I have to confess that it's difficult to find a reason to predict anything other than a Hammers victory. That said, the Sky Blues ran them close at the Ricoh and, they do have Robbie the Mole on their side.

Cardiff v Reading - As a club we must be looking to avenge the 0-3 in the play offs last season. My worry is how we perform against teams with genuine pace, and the Royals have it in abundance.

Hope rather than expectations from me, but I would imagine that all the clubs in the top ten are seeing this as an opportunity filled Monday.

C'mon Bluebirds.

2. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

Apologies!

I've just looked down the page and realised that Dom has posted an almost identical thread.

3. SussexBlueBird

SussexBlueBird Active Member

Whatever the other results my feeling is that ours is a must win game, need to get more distance points wise from the chasing pack.