1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Handy Parking - Pride Park - 10/11/18

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by knabby crackers, Oct 30, 2018.

1. knabby crackers

knabby crackers Active Member

I hope this may be helpful to any Villa fans travelling to Derby by road for the game on 10th November, parking is available for away fans on 2 sites [100 and 400 yards from the stadium] at £6 per car/van [sorry no coaches].

At present and for the foreseeable future there are roadworks, lane restrictions and speed cameras on the A52 [both ways] in the vicinity of Pride Park and I would advise that you avoid this approach.

Assuming most will use the M42/A42, go on to the M1 and leave at Jct 24A [A50], go to the A6 junction and head towards Derby, keep on this road via Alvaston, at the Derby Ring Road/A5111 island go straight across in the left hand lane, likewise at the next island and continue along London Road.

At the next island [signed PRIDE PARK >>>] turn right and go through the lights to the next island, turn right here and go past the front of the stadium to the next island, go straight across into RIVERSIDE ROAD, about 60 yards on the right hand side is the FRENGER SYSTEMS car park, this is handier for the elderly and less able supporters.

For those who may wish to eat/drink before the game continue along Riverside Road to the last unit on the left hand side, the PRIDE VETERINARY CENTRE car park is handier for the away friendly hostelries [ask one of the attendants for details]. When leaving this car park after the game, to avoid congestion/delays, turn left and then left at the island and straight ahead at the next island, this will take you back on to the road leading to London Road.

I hope this helps, if there are any further road/traffic problems prior to matchday I will post them here, have a safe journey.<ok>

2. Larry-AV

Larry-AV Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.
    please log in to view this image