1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Guide to buying tickets tomorrow

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Q.P.R, May 13, 2014.

1. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

Here is a guide to purchasing tickets:

• HOW CAN I LINK Season Tickets and/or Members to my online account so I can purchase multiple tickets online?

Go to QPR.co.uk
      Go to online ticket shop
      Logon on using your account.

Go to myaccount (tab on the page)

Select My QPR fan network

Then select add someone to your network

You can then add them, you will need their name and client reference number

You can do this before you buy your play off final tickets

Then when you go to buy the ticket you can assign a member of your network to each ticket that you buy

• Can I purchase season tickets and members together?

Ticketmaster have requested clarification from QPR and are awaiting confirmation.

UPDATE: You have to wait until phase 4.

• How can I purchase tickets online for the first time?

Tickets are being sold at qprtickets.co.uk

You need to press create an account, once that is created if you have logged in log back out

Then under the login box you will see "Activate my existing account" you will then be prompted to enter your surname and customer reference number, you should then be able to link your ST or membership with the account you just created. Then when you login to your account you will be able to see your loyalty points and it will allow you to purchase tickets tomorrow

Can two or more members buy tickets together?

Yes, if you and some other members want to sit together you need to first link your membership to an account that you will use to create the booking. Follow the steps at the top for how to link accounts. Remember max of 8 tickets per transaction though

When buying tickets online get there about 15 mins early as they have a virtual queue system

Anyone else got any answers to frequently asked questions post them here

2. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Thanks Mate. Helpful.

3. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

Was just gonna post that I realised how to add friends to my network and (hopefully) buy their tickets.
    Does anyone know if you might be able to choose a certain block ? I know roughly where I want to sit.

4. joeyranger

joeyranger Member

If anyone can sort me a ticket (in a dreamworld two), in whatever category, I'd be eternally grateful.

I'm not a member or a ST holder, but was there last night and couldn't bare not going to Wembley.

I can transfer the money to any bank account.

In hope.

5. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

Be cautious though, scammers will love you!

6. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldnt hand over any money until you meet them unless its a well known poster who lots of other people know.

7. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

Never been to Wembley so would be nice to hear what others recommend.

It looks likely that there is going to be a not606 meet up, would be nice if we were located roughly together. Maybe Roller would like to make a meet up thread that also included some kind of seating arrangement? Seeing as Roller is the master organiser and has experince in rounding us up from the past. Just a thought.

8. MelburnIAN

MelburnIAN Well-Known Member

I'm another overseas hoop, not a ST holder nor member, although I am on the club database as I've always bought tickets from the club when I've been in the UK. I assume that means I'll be able to get one or 2 for me and SingRs after members. However, have just splurged over a grand for my flight and will be massively p1ssed if I can't get a ticket. Not the first poster on here looking but if anyone has allocated they are not planning to take up - the queue starts here.

No scammers please

9. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

I will keep an ear out for you Ian.

I can't promise anything but I will certainally let you know if I hear of anything going.

It will probably be Friday after phase 1 of the members sale before I know of anything.

In the meantime, if anybody can 100% help Ian out, please go ahead.

10. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I'm not going to Wembley, but I'll definitely be there with you all in spirit. Just curious if there are "neutral", non partisan, seating tickets available, for say all those Korean tourists who just want to see Yun play? I saw a few seated behind one of the goals at the Barnsley match.

The match kick-off is 11:00am my time on Sat May 24th and I have a prior commitment to attend my oldest daughter's university graduation ceremony starting at 1:30pm which is 2 hours away from home, so it will be very difficult to follow the match progress that day.

11. Staines R's

Middle/top of bottom tier offers the best views IMO. Sat there a couple of times and was not disappointed.
    I preferred to sit at the corner but some loft boys will like right behind the goal. Avoid the top tier if possible as you feel like you are watching subbuteo (So I've been told)

12. MelburnIAN

MelburnIAN Well-Known Member

Much appreciated finglas, I believe Roller can vouch for my existence if there are any doubters - i met him and Brix (RIP) at the Bolton game 3 seasons ago. I will try all avenues to make sure i'm in with the Hoops and catching up with the not606ers somehow.

Hoping

13. Staines R's

Check your PMs bruv. Going to bed so won't reply tonight. Take care

14. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I've always bought a ticket for me and the lad by using my account and ref number and then assigning one ticket to my client ref number and one to his. We're both members.
    Do I have to do something different this time? I don't remember adding him to my account or anything I just get prompted to reassign a ticket and his name comes up as a choice.
    I'm a bit concerned that it will be a right cock up!

15. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a membership number that they're not using as I'd like to have both sons sitting with me?
    Any help would be hugely appreciated.

16. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

If you follow the steps above as if your adding a new person and then you will see the option to select a drop down box listing who's already in your network, you should be able to see your son is already listed, probably because you pay for his membership?

17. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

I'm phoning the orderliness to request an update on what phases ST can order with members so they can sit together! I'll update if I get anywhere

18. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

Phase 4. Stupid decision

19. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

I'll repeat this here as well as on Beth's plea. Not much joy from the box office in response to my email

Dear Simon,

Many thanks for your email.

Ticket sale information can be found through the link here:-

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/120514-qpr-championship-play-off-final-tickets-1548512.aspx

For all of this season, Season Ticket Holders & Members have been able to purchase up to six tickets during the pre-sales for every Championship match at Loftus Road. As a result of this, many fans purchased one Membership or Season Ticket and regularly purchased additional tickets for family throughout the season. For many fans this was the primary benefit of purchasing a Membership or Season Ticket. Memberships were available for just £10 until early April 2014.

As a result of this, our policy for the Wembley final was to allow these groups to purchase up to four each, subject to availability, before a General Sale is considered.

Any tickets purchased prior to the sale in phase four will not be located together. If you wish to have four tickets seated together you will need to purchase same in one transation. The only option for you to do this is in phase 4 and tickets are subject to availability.

Best wishes,

Maria

20. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

What were you asking? Not much of a useful response there from the box office