1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gorkss - how is he doing?

Discussion in 'Reading' started by Rollercoaster Ranger, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

QPR supporter in peace, how is Kaspars doing for you? I can't believe we let him go, he was our best defender last season. I'm sure he is putting in his usual totally committed performances for you, IMO he is the best defender in the championship.

2. webspider

webspider New Member

hello friends,
    I like and respect Warnock as a man and manager. Hard to disagree with him if you ask me, and I'm sure he has far more experience on how football transfers are conducted than Cortese ever will.
    thanks

3. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
    But, I guess we'll see.

4. Tilehurstsouthbank

He's been excellent for us. Strong, good technique and his Pertnership with Alex Pearce I think is the best in the Championship.

5. Pelletron

Pelletron Well-Known Member

What a completely ridiculous and out of context (in terms of the question) comment. Fair enough a judgement at the time, but not particularly helpful as an answer to the original poster's question. IMO he looks class - really wanted him at Saints - unfortunately, he probably wouldn't have got in our team, as we have a high-performing centre-back partnership, hence why we probably stalled at the deal stage (as opposed to something Cortese did). Know this doesn't answer the original question, but just wanted to respond to this banned poster, who seems to know Warnock as a man.