1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Nov 26, 2020.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>Liverpool away to Brighton on Saturday, it is early kick off .Losing at home to Atalanta in the champion league has been painful. Forget about this we are back in the league, we are facing Brighton and one of our former player Adam Lallana. This is not going to be easy but we need to win, a win will take us to the top of the table even for few hours. My prediction Brighton 1; 3 Liverpool.

Other fixtures and predictions:

Friday 27th November 2020.
    Crystal Palace v Newcastle United 2:1

Saturday 28th November 2020.
    Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool 1: 3
    Manchester City vs Burnley 2:0
    Everton vs Leeds United 2:1
    West Bromwich Albion vs Sheffield United 2:2

Sunday 29th November 2020.
    Southampton v Manchester United 1:1
    Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur 2: 1
    Arsenal v Wolverhampton Wanderers 2:1

Monday 30th November 2020
    Leicester City v Fulham 3:1
    West Ham United v Aston Villa 2:1

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

WHAT HAS LAWRO GOT TO SAY?. HE HAS GONE FOR AWAY WIN.

Brighton v Liverpool (12:30 GMT)
    Brighton were really impressive in their win at Aston Villa last weekend. The game could have been done and dusted by half-time.

The Seagulls will be without their best player at the moment, Tariq Lamptey, who is suspended after his red card right at the end of that game, but I did not really fancy them much in this one anyway.

If Brighton try to play their way out from the back again, like they did in July when Liverpool nicked the ball off them and scored a couple of early goals, they will be in trouble. This will be a hard enough test for Graham Potter's side anyway.

Liverpool have played Brighton six times in the Premier League in the past three seasons, and won every time. I know the Reds still have lots of injuries but I think this will be win number seven.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Paul's prediction: Both of these teams like to play good football, but one of them is better at it. Liverpool might leak a goal though. 1-3

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

JONES KNOWS HAS GONE FOR 1:3 AWAY WIN.
    Brighton vs Liverpool, Saturday 12.30pm
    Were Liverpool really Evens to beat Leicester at home? Or did I dream that? Usually a price like that comes with a too good to be true tag. But no, we all doubled our money.

That performance rubberstamped Jurgen Klopp's team as the most likely winners of the Premier League. Even at 11/8 with Sky Bet the argument can be made to back them when analysing the performance metrics. They lead the way for total shots inside the box (105), expected goals (20.44) and big chances created (23) - all strong barometers of a dominant team. Plus, they have shipped only three goals since Virgil van Dijk's season was ended - only Chelsea and Manchester United have conceded fewer in that period. Klopp is skillfully plugging that gap.

If there was a market for Brighton to get their tummies tickled by pundits for a spirited defeat in this one, I would be a backer of 'yes'. Despite some strong performances, they have not won any of their last eight home matches at the Amex, including against Burnley and West Brom. With the influential Tariq Lamptey suspended too, I just cannot foresee how Brighton will be good enough in both boxes to seriously trouble Liverpool.
    JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-3 (10/1 with Sky Bet)