1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Dec 6, 2019.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>Liverpool away to Bournemouth on Saturday, needs to win this to put pressure on Manchester city and Leicester who are playing later on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
    I am going for away win Bournemouth 0:3 Liverpool,

Other fixtures and predictions:

Saturday 07/12/2019.
    Everton V Chelsea 2:2
    AFC Bournemouth V Liverpool 0:3
    Tottenham Hotspur V Burnley 2:0
    Watford V Crystal Palace 2:2
    Manchester City V Manchester United 1:1

Sunday 0812/2019
    Aston Villa V Leicester City 2:2
    Newcastle United V Southampton 2:1
    Norwich City V Sheffield United 2:1
    Brighton & Hove Albion V Wolverhampton Wanderers 2:2

Monday 9/12/2019
    West Ham United V Arsenal 2:2

2. Bumps

Bumps Well-Known Member

Bournemouth are an odd side
    They have been on a bad run - usually they have a shock result up their sleeve - particularly at home. All the top six teams have had games where they have struggled there.
    Conversely we have set the new club record and I think the players may have one eye on CL Tuesday (btw fecking stupid time for kick off)
    We also have a habit of making things difficult for ourselves - even Klopp says so
    The run will end it is just where and when.
    They are due a performance - we have just had a cracking result and performance
    This could be the one - I will possibly feel like this every game now till it happens but Bournemouth can be a very capable side
    So I am going to go for Bournemouth 2-1 <yikes>

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

LAWRO HAVE AN IDEA.'- HE HAS GONE AWAY WIN
    Bournemouth v Liverpool
    In contrast to Everton, whatever Liverpool do at the moment just keeps on working out for them.
    I was at Anfield for the Merseyside derby and my thoughts when I saw Jurgen Klopp's much-changed side to face Everton can be summed up in one word - 'gamble'.

t paid off though. I understand the players he brought in had been working extremely hard in training and Klopp just thought 'fresh legs, give them a go' and it could not have worked out any better for him.

Bournemouth, meanwhile, are struggling. They have lost four league games in a row, with their latest defeat coming against Crystal Palace's 10 men on Tuesday - I don't see them having any joy here, either.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Andy's prediction: Liverpool have won a few tight ones lately. 1-2

CHARLIE NICHOLAS HAS GONE FOR AWAY WIN TOO.

Bournemouth vs Liverpool - Saturday, 3pm

Everything Jurgen Klopp touches turns to gold. I thought he would rest players for this game but, no, he rested Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Jordan Henderson in the Merseyside derby, and he was vindicated. Bournemouth, meanwhile, are in free fall and lacking confidence. They are trying to be more solid defensively, but that is hampering them going forward. It's a dangerous combination for Eddie Howe's side.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 0-3 (10/1 with Sky Bet)