Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Libby, Aug 4, 2017.
I hope they're still alive
**** you on about now
By now I would have got Fosse bombarding Tobes with PM’s calling him out for a car park meet up
Not my style, spurly knows this anyway.
Ignore Welshie...don’t take it to heart
you don’t have to go to bed y kno...it’s only Bantz
Almost as emotional as trebz ffs
don’t forget to tag him
you know the rules
1. Tanganga...1st game SINCE MARCH after recovering from injury.
2. Alderweireld...overpaid and over the hill
3. Bergwijn...Not a starter.
4. Ndombele...you seriously saying he ain't dross
5. Sissoko... see Ndombele.
6. Reguilon...first appearnce in a new country and first game of the season after recovering from injury.
7. How many of them would you want at United ffs
8 Kane played for 10 mins
9. WTF you defending Fat Boy Frank for? Spends £250m and loses to us
Your wumming is worse than a Mount penalty
So in summary of the game last night.
Lampard spent £250m on new players and his team are worse.
If he follows the Koeman path then a sacking in a few months, some time as national coach(replace Southgate)and then called to help
A struggling European giant is in the cards.
or he will be sitting with his Mrs on loose women
Early days Pissy, when we get all our guys back normal service will be resumed.
I simply meant he’d apologised and you’d accepted his apology, so it’d had been resolved between you.
But here’s you posting that.
Oh look and here’s you again dolling out the insults yet again, for what? I never justified his comment and had he not apologised virtually straight away and had you not accepted his apology, I’d have dealt with it as necessary.
I can only assume you were pissed again last night, as you were literally seeing things that didn’t happen.
The Toon will get beat tonight
Yet more of the same insult laden ****, you pissed up ****ing mess.