1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic GE ++++ JULY 4th 2024 ++++ THE DAY OF RECKONING

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by realred1952, May 22, 2024.

1. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

So on the money-

Redprintt and Angelicnumber16 like this.
  2. Red Robin

Rock star status is our Nige <applause><applause><applause>

Angelicnumber16 and Redprintt like this.
  3. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Given yesterdays game I expect Farage’s attendance was a welcome distraction even to those that hate his policies.
    The football was THAT bad….

4. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

you cant say NF is a flip flopper or a hindsight or even a muddler! He has made comments sticks to them and is actually spot on with "what is wrong and needed" watched RR's post and it is their 5 mins of party political broadcast .............. . Makes pains to explain things and doesnt really get flustered .................

Red Robin and Angelicnumber16 like this.
  5. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Farage forecast at the European Parliament in 2014 that there'd be a war in Europe due to the EU expanding eastwards.
    What do the BBC/Labour say now 10 years later.......'Farage has trashed NATO'.
    He's proved correct and yet the establishment make out he's a Putin apologist.
    We're being led up a garden path.

6. realred1952

just found time to listen to the QT on Thursday night ..I am sorry but Swinney and Davey are both no hopers stuck in the past with nothing new to bring to the table ... as for KS he didnt answer a single Q put to him dithered and flip flopped and unlike NF .. wouldnt confirm in fact batted all around the answer which was " you said JC would make a fine PM" .. as for Rishi well he said it as it was and actually only one to give a true answer to the Rwanda scenario with 15 /16 of Europe' s major countries affected by illegals signing an agreement that "backs up" the UK and Rishi's PLAN to send them to a third country...
    make of it what you want ... but the voters of this country could be committing suicide in 13 days time ..... Inedpendence day! more like the walking dead......

7. realred1952

IT IS LIKE ALL "BAD OR NEGATIVE" news it comes over stronger than the truth or good news .. NF is pretty honest .. about the only one!!! he stated 2 facts about PUTRID .. MAIN ONE IS DOES NOT LIKE HIM as a human being! the other he is a clever political operator ..who kills journalists .. and those that oppose him ...

8. Red Robin

The media in this country are corupt:emoticon-0130-devil

9. Red Robin

How anybody cannot get behind this man is crazy-refreshing-honest-just what we need.

10. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

NF wants to have the open discussions on the likes of law and order (including what many perceive as 2 tier policing), the Home Office and Civil Service ‘blob’ and immigration that the other parties shy away from because it makes for an uncomfortable discussion, but it needs to be done
    We don’t want millions of more new houses for instance which will inevitably destroy green belt land
    We just need less people and to trust the Police to do their job not pander to minority groups !

Redprintt and Red Robin like this.

11. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

I’d get behind him, if only to push him off, <laugh>

12. Red Robin

So what did you not like what he was saying i really am intrigued.

13. AshtonRed

Sorry RR, I know you really like him, I just can’t take to the man. I don’t know where to start. I saw one interview where he refused to answer a question, said “pass”, and accused the questioner of being boring. What an arrogant d!ck.

His interview with Nick Robinson was a disaster as well. The one where he discussed Putin, he would have been better advised to make it plain what he’d do about the situation, rather than saying we’d made things worse by our actions even if he believed it. We are where we are, how does he intend dealing with the situation.

He certainly doesn’t like to be questioned, something he’ll have to get used to if he intends to become an MP, even more so if he intends to lead a centre right party.

14. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

The spineless Torie's latest leaflet warns me a vote for Reform will give a landslide result for Starmer.
    The leaflet warns of Rayner's French style union laws, more money going to benefits, more taxes etc etc
    So what's new about a Labour administration ?
    Suck it up Sunak, I'm voting Reform.
    After Starmer and his Union paymasters have been in power the electorate may well realise Farage isn't the pariah the BBC and Establishment make him out to be.
    Are you like the Tory scum who might make a few hundred quid gambling ?
    Do you relate to the ASLEF Barons, Lammy or Abbott ?

I relate far more to Farage.

15. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Firstly Sunak, Starmer and Davey are like the three stooges, we've got the 'Smart Arse', the 'Flip Flop Liar'- and the clown 'Mr Spanksy' and then the add - ons Farage & Co, I in the first week could not vote for any of these, week 2 I started to weaken and think party not individual and was considering Sunak but these betting scandals and D-day have completely turned me off, I am in the land of not voting for any as I don't believe or trust any of them.

I still don't know which way to jump but it won't be for Mr Corbyns' number 2 even if his father was a toolmaker.

16. AshtonRed

You’ve obviously done your homework, I didn’t know Keir’s dad was a toolmaker <laugh><laugh>

17. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

<laugh>......and his mum was a NHS nurse.....:emoticon-0106-cryin

18. AshtonRed

You sure you aren’t stalking him ? <laugh>

19. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

And Blair, the war criminal, who also gave us devolution and all its issues, and open borders, which was even worse, apparently is pulling Starmers strings
    As if it wasn’t bad enough already !

Redprintt likes this.
  20. realred1952

OF COURSE YOU WOULD!! he is a bigger danger to KS than RS .. with you being tunnel visioned of course ...:emoticon-0105-wink::emoticon-0105-wink:

Redprintt likes this.