1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fulham fans

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by ellandback, May 5, 2022.

1. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I am asking the busier boards on Not606 which teams they would like to see relegated from the Premier League this season! Leeds seem to be 'one of those sides' that other fans love to hate, though that seemed to change when they won promotion in 2020.

Which teams from the top flight would you like to see relegated this season?

https://www.not606.com/threads/would-you-like-to-see-leeds-relegated.400449/

2. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

3. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

Chelsea, obviously. Brentford as a second choice. But I suspect that's against the spirit of your question!

Of the actual relegation candidates, I would agree with 2whitestripes and say Everton. Lampard is vastly overrated as a manager, their owner has showered money on so absolute clowns and their fans need a bit of a reality check.

Leeds are still and probably will always be a team I love to hate. But there are quite a few other teams above them in that metric.

2whitestripes likes this.
  4. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

And if Chelsea and Brentford were relegated you would get to play them more often, yup Shirley good choices.