1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fug Me...Pissing Down!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Pissing down outside, a neighbour just knocked Masky’s door....pissed me off at first as Masky was just settling down to listen to the Wigan game. In all fairness he was in a bit of a state, had just been smacked in the cake hole by a six foot tall beetle. Was warning Masky that there was a nasty bug going around....be careful pals! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

ccfcremotesupport likes this.
  2. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky is a bit irritable today, had his sleep disturbed in the middle of the night. Was pissing down and some bloke at the door, soaked through asking if Masky would give him a push. Masky told him in no uncertain terms to “go do one!”

Masky’s missus asked who was at the door, and was dismayed to hear of Masky’s retort...reminding him of a similar situation that happened to us!

Couldn’t sleep thinking about it, so got dressed in waterproofs, wellies etc! Got through the door, calling out....”where are you, you still here?” “Yes, over here on the swing, give us a push!” Masky shouted “cunnt!”, but again no offence was intended pals! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  3. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

4. william5551

william5551 Well-Known Member

Confucious he say rape is impossible woman run faster with skirt up than man with trousers down.:emoticon-0172-mooni

5. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Masky wrote the following letter for Mrs Masky and left it on the dining room table in his house, in Cardiff
    Dear Mrs Masky
    You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54 years old, can no longer satisfy.
    I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife to Masky.
    Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly Interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old Secretary at the Premiere Inn Hotel.
    Please don't be upset. I shall be home before midnight.
    When Masky came home late that night, he found the following letter on the dining room table
    Dear Masky,
    I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 54 years old.
    I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old.
    As you know, I am a Maths Teacher.
    I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Friendly Hotel with Aber, one of my students, who is also the Assistant Football Coach.
    He is young, virile, and like your Secretary, is 18 years old.
    As a successful businessman who has an excellentl knowledge of maths, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference.
    18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.
    Therefore, I will not be home until sometime tomorrow....pull your pants up pal! :emoticon-0103-cool::emoticon-0103-cool:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020