1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Frustration boils over for Darrell Clarke

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by MassiveAttack, Oct 7, 2018.

1. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

We have according to the WDP have his services on loan for the season, I'm hoping that as he was 4th? choice GK that there is no recall clause

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

By honeymoon period, I mean the period following our 2 promotions in a row. The first season back in L1 was the honeymoon period because we had a very good season consolidating in L1, which for me was purely based on being on a massive high of the successes of the double promotion. We had conference players and L2 players at best over performing each week in our first season back in L1. No way were they really good enough to be a top 10 L1 team. Then last season was when the honeymoon period ended as we were no longer on the high of the double promotion. So it was just our ability and as a result we got caught out a lot and got hammered an awful lot but thanks to Bodin, we got enough points to survive! But when he went, we really struggled. Then this season we've struggled because we got rid of all our goal scorers and are left with the same L2 standard players with no goal scorers who are tasked to keep us up but unfortunately, as DC said himself, the team are not good enough.