1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Friendly V Charlton

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cookie-6262, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

Firstly I noticed Brentford beat Arsenal at the Emirates 3-2 and Arsenal had a pretty strong team out!!

Secondly a Charlton mate just text me saying we are playing them today.

2whitestripes likes this.
  2. Fulham COYW

Fulham COYW Well-Known Member

Wonder what the score was v Charlton. I don't suppose it means a lot but good to hear that they have at least had a match to start to regain match fitness.

Can't wait for Saturday. Really difficult to predict as there is no form guide to go on. A win would be a tremendous result.

The players seem relaxed and in happy moods. These last matches need to be treated like a mini tournament, there as chance of automatic but we need to start well. We have a big squad and will need it with all the matches so condensed, I think it gives us a slight advantage especially if we use subs well. If not then we are in a good place for play offs, but as we know anything can happen then.

For me I'm glad to get back to football. I've missed it. It's odd having the weekends free.

Have to also see if we can get this forum going again. I've been guilty of letting it lapse when there is not much to say.

3. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

The club haven’t released anything but from the bits I have found on the inter web and from Charlton friends we beat Charlton 3-0 and we also played two one hour games against Brighton drawing one 0-0 and losing the other 0-3. Apparently we played an u23 team in one of them which I’m guessing was the 0-3 loss but I can’t find any info on line ups.

4. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Cookie.