1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FREE NOW TV PASSES

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Hung Drawn and Quartered, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

NEWCASTLE UNITED
    SHARE THIS EMAIL
    We kick off our return to action this Sunday (21 June) when we face Sheffield United at St. James’ Park, with a 2pm kick off.

Newcastle United, in collaboration with the Premier League and Sky Sports, are delighted to offer season ticket holders without a Sky subscription the opportunity to register for two free NOW TV Sky Sports Day passes to watch two of our remaining fixtures for free.

These passes normally cost £9.99 each and will provide you with two periods of 24 hour viewing access to Sky Sports channels via the NOW TV platform.

If you already have a Sky subscription then you should continue to use this as normal to view our matches. However, if you don’t have a Sky Sports subscription, sign up using the link below and we will email you two unique codes to access the free NOW TV passes.

Please complete the registration form by 2pm on Friday (19 June) if you would like to receive your free NOW TV passes. You will need the email address associated with your season ticket and your season ticket number.

More details on how to log on and activate the passes will be included in the email with the codes which will be sent out on Friday 19 June. No passes will be issued after this date. Please ensure Newcastle United ([email protected]) is added to your ‘Safe Senders’ list.

REGISTER HERE

Terms and Conditions
    • Offer available to over 18’s only.
    • This offer is exclusively available to valid Newcastle United 2019/20 Season ticket holders only and cannot be offered as a prize in any promotion, prize draw or competition; transferred, lent or sold to any third party; given to a third party who agrees to buy some other goods or services; or used for any other commercial purpose (all save as expressly authorised by the Premier League, Football Association, the Club or NOW TV as applicable).
    • Each NOW TV 'Day Pass' will only be valid for the remainder of the 2019/20 Premier League season and will expire after the final Premier League season matchday.
    • If you already have Sky Sports you will be able to watch all 64 matches scheduled to be shown on Sky Sports as usual without having to use the NOW TV voucher.
    • If you are new to NOW TV you will be required to provide your registration and bank details. You will also be subject any applicable NOW TV terms and conditions which we recommend you read carefully.
    • In order to receive your 2x NOW TV vouchers prior to Newcastle United v Sheffield United on Sunday 21st June, you must complete the form no later than 2pm on Friday 19th June.
    • Should you be verified as a Newcastle United Season ticket holder we will send your 2x NOW TV voucher codes along with a 'How To' guide, to the email address provided above. The confirmation email will be sent to email address provided no later than 6pm on Friday 19th June.
    • Should we be unable to verify you as a Newcastle United Season ticket holder, we will be unable to provide you with the vouchers – please therefore ensure the details your provide are accurate.
    • We will only use the personal data you have provided on this form for the purpose of verifying your status as Newcastle United Season ticket holder and to contact you with the NOW TV vouchers. We will not use the personal data you have provided for any other purpose.

FOLLOW NEWCASTLE UNITED ON

2. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Nice gesture like but I’ll probs watching via my usual source.....

3. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

BeoutQ TV it is then.

4. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

Whenever I used to use NowTV the picture quality was terrible

5. JakartaToon

Forum Moderator

Connected up my Mola TV box yesterday and all games are on.

Watched the highlights from the games this week - but noticed they all had crowd noise dubbed on. Trouble is its just random noise and then higher intensity when a team scores - but comes in a bit late. Hope they have taped a chorus of ****in’ hells for when Joelinton has a go at goal.

GeordieHalfbreed likes this.
  6. Hung Drawn and Quartered

Hung Drawn and Quartered Well-Known Member

I got the passes but my son didn't

he is over 22 so should of been given the passes considering they accepted his request

I presume because all NUFC correspondence comes to my works address they assumed 1 household request
    by the way he was going to give his, to his Grandad

7. JakartaToon

Forum Moderator

Ashley Out!