1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Forum announcement.

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Oct 22, 2019.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

I regret to announce to members that brb is unwell.................. He has suddenly lost his ability to 'wind up!'

brb has suffered a lack of opportunism - greater than Ndjoli's inability to score from a penalty! **
    In the sorrowful ' Dover or Maidstone ' thread, brb has failed to recognise that there are fans of other Kent teams in the FA Cup, who he could also have insulted -- for example, Ebbsfleet.

The level to which brb's wind up abilities have sunk is nearly as bad as some Gills results. He missed a glaring opportunity to wind up virtually everyone likely to read posts in this forum ( there is only grumpygit and Pegleg left ! ).......... brb should have entitled the thread
    " Maidstone, Dover, Ebbsfleet , Chichester or Sunderland -to whom would you rather lose ?"

** Ndjoli is likely to make a full recovery.............. alas - for poor old brb - the knackers yard for him ( forming an orderly queue behind the Gills squad ).

2. brb

brb CR250

Ahhhhh but!.....

See, now i had thought about adding Ebbsfleet, then the but.....I noted they still had to play Woking away.....which happens to be by chance, tonight. My logic and train of thought was.....there is no way The Fleet are going to beat Woking! <whistle>

Will i be proved right or wrong by 10ish tonight :bandit:

3. brb

brb CR250

Oops! <laugh>