1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Former BBC 606 Users Introduction 606

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by TheRealPotterJub, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Inverness Stokie

Ahhhh very well worded I must say.
    Inverness have rejected two 6 figure sums for Adam Rooney, one from Young Boys of Bern and the other an unknown quantity in the Russian Premier League. I think he'll leave come the end of the transfer window. Maybe we could try and get Louis Moult on loan.
    ;)

2. Inverness Stokie

I think we'll beat them if we send out a side which has some backbone.
    0-2.
    :)

3. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

Interesting. So I guess it'll take a 7 figure sum to prize him from your grasp? I hope Moult gets himself another loan. I'm really annoyed at Peter Taylor with his handling of him at Bradford.

4. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

Interesting. So I guess it'll take a 7 figure sum to prize him from your grasp? I hope Moult gets himself another loan. I'm really annoyed at Peter Taylor with his handling of him at Bradford.

5. TheRealPotterJub

Yeah thats the thing, 'backbone' - we fail to do that with F.A cup teams line-ups. Our 11 is always weak, take VS Cardiff, a poor poor poor game indeed :(

6. TheRealPotterJub

Ah you know your stuff for a 'youngish' Beatles fan :)

7. sgtpotterslonelyheartsclubband

It was bad. It shows how bad things used to be that I have seen worse games that at Stoke!!! The Crewe 1-1 draw in October 2003 springs to mind plus a 0-0 draw against Preston under Boskamp as well

8. TheRealPotterJub

Sarge,

My old man said it reminded him of the old Stoke. :( But not the Waddo years!

9. Inverness Stokie

It was probably somewhere around £250,000 and that in my book is nothing short of derisory, a really pathetic offer for a fantastic footballer and probably he is one of the best strikers i've seen in an Inverness shirt, up with the legends such as Bobby Mann, Charlie Christie and Barry Wilson. We've bought a few players in though, Alex MacDonald from Burnley who is a Scotland U21 international and Aaron Doran who's a ROI Under 21 international as far as i'm aware. He'll fit in well with our other Irish lads though.
    :)