1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

For ****s sake , get rid of Hazard

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Aug 22, 2018.

1. BobbyD

BobbyD President

i'd have sold him and we'd have ripped him off.

The kid is quick, his finishing looks a bit ropey (although he was smashing it and looked great for Bristol) but he's a speed merchant with a touch of a rapist. I'm not sure that year at Swansea helped too much.

Although we might be able to develop him a bit as Morata is powderpuff and not too consistent at the moment.

Think we should be using Giroud more, he actually makes our team play better.

2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

People spewed similar **** about Lukaku.
    "He is powerful and can hold the ball up, but he has a **** first touch and his finishing is suspect"......
    He made them eat their words.

Swansea was ALL wrong for Tammy.
    We should be looking to either use him in our squad, or loan him to a decent team.

3. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Lukaku is alright but he's far more skillful and powerful than tammy. Tammy has the pace over him but technically (lukaku is pretty good at shifting the ball even if his touch is ****e) he's not as strong, can't hold it up as well and his touch is just as awful.

I hope he develops into a worldie but i'm not holding my breath.

I just don't see him getting in ahead of morata or giroud (rightly or wrongly).

4. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I agree, I dont see him doing that either, but I guess where we differ is that I dont see him getting in ahead of those, not because of any lack of talent on Tammy's part, but because of the spastication of the people running Chelsea football club,

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  5. The Ginger Marks

Taking everybodies views onboard but being a top 4 club usually and having an owner who gets impatient when we are not doesn’t comply with us pre Roman fans. We know the club, we know the passion and we know failure as well as success.

I honestly can’t see it changing as the world of football has changed far from the Bentley & Ossie day’s where I personally cut my teeth. Back in the day we depended on youth so much and in turn they really did us proud. In my heart of hearts I will never see that in this televised modern era as not will you.

6. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Spurs recognise young talent AND use it, unlike us who don't do either.

Bodinki likes this.
  7. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Yup
    perennial loan deals until his value has peaked, then its off to Bournemouth, Southampton or the Championship.

8. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Why?

Hazard has said he loves London and Chelsea, but one day he may want to play for Real. Fair enough

9. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Hazard is world class without a shadow of a doubt. And has given us some excellent service despite other clubs courting him and offering more £££

Great that we've kept him as long as we have: best player in the Prem so far this season.

Had a brilliant World Cup too

He is a decent bloke too tbf

Gareth1808 and Blueman like this.
  10. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

Agree with this. Heard it so many times already this season that players are suffering in form due to the World Cup but he’s proving them all wrong. Helps now we’ve got an attack minded manager too, he’s probably loving it.

Could’ve quite easily sulked with not getting the move to Madrid but he seems to have got even better. Easily one of our best players ever, certainly in my generation anyway.

11. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Very lucky to have him. Chelsea fans: enjoy instead of whingeing

Blueman and The Ginger Marks like this.
  12. The Ginger Marks

In the set up up we had before and the managers previous system he probably would have gone. I honestly think he loves Chelsea and now seems to be showing it.

13. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I had this doubt always. But finally I sign up. Lets ship Hazard out before his value depreciates totally.

We don't have lot of intrinsic values in many of our players. Need to use his 300 Million pound transfer fee efficiently.

But Hazard isn't doing any favors to CFC!! Won't even get tenth of his actual transfer value given he has 18 months left on his contract.

This would be worse than Thibo. Atleast Thibo is useless prick for last 2 seasons.
    Kovacic's short term loan already proves he is better than Thibo.

Hazard isn't like that. Will hardly get any value. Huge loss!!

Would rather play out his contract rather than selling him for 30 million pounds. That transfer fee would be total disgrace!!

Hazard OUT!!

14. The Ginger Marks

You're off your chump pal.

15. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

You’re an idiot of the highest order.

Hazard not doing us any favours? Yeah, apart from being the leagues top scorer and our best player every week.

Someone ban him ffs.

16. The Ginger Marks

@Bodinki

17. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Just when we thought you had turned a corner.....

FFS. :headbang:

18. chelsea - over 100 years of history

ultimately if we have another 2 years out of him and lose him on a free, we've more than had our money's worth out of his 30 odd million transfer.

Personally think we'll get about 100 million from Real next summer. Maybe even some sort of deal with Kovacic. Be gutted to see him go but it'll be very hard to keep him.

19. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Its tempting, believe me.
    I dont feel right banning someone over a difference of opinion, but it is getting to the stage where I am starting to think he is just trolling us.
    I mean, how could anyone with a brain be calling for Hazard to be sold right now?!
    He might even be the best player in the world right now, or at least up there in the top 5.

Guy is a first class retard, for sure.

Stan, please sort it out man. Otherwise its going to get to the stage where your presence here becomes untenable.

20. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

I started this thread with a deliberately provacative headline, at a time when we needed all players to commit, and I believed that Courtois and Hazard were playing us for dopes, using Real as bait.
    At the time I said I hoped Hazard would settle and commit, but here he goes again, "dreaming" of joining Real one day, and "dreaming" of staying the next.
    Meanwhile he has lifted his play another notch, scores virtually all our goals, become our most valuable player on and off the pitch, yet can't stop winding up the Club.
    Now there are believable reports Real will be in again in January. This has to be sorted, as Sarri has been put in an untennable position by Hazard.
    Come on Eden, let's have a Billy Graham, a decision for Christs' sake.