1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

For all the moaners out there...

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by sotonsaint, Feb 7, 2012.

1. sotonsaint

sotonsaint Well-Known Member

Go and support p*mpey for a day! And then come back and tell me things at saints are really as bad as you are making out.

2. tomw24

tomw24 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Exactly, some people are making Mount Everest out of Ben Nevis

3. AdamBanana20

AdamBanana20 New Member

Poor.That's all I can say.

4. Osvaldorama

Osvaldorama Well-Known Member

Finally a thread with some sense.

5. I have enough perspective in my life to know there are more important things than football. I also know I am more privileged than Pompey fans given our wonderful set-up.

However, I am f@cking pissed off with our form over the last two months and if I want to get upset and rant than I bloody well will!

6. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

I moan as I payed to watch Saints play and we were ****e. I moan on here to vent how annoyed I was or am. It's far better then moaning at the game.

7. sotonsaint

sotonsaint Well-Known Member

I think everyone understands that, but we are still in a very good position and still very much on for promotion. Form needs improving I agree, and who's saying it wont?

8. SaintsFanAlex

SaintsFanAlex Active Member

You have been good for a few weeks and now you decide the time is right to start acting a total nob again?.

9. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

How is he acting a nob?, it's his opinion.

10. SaintsFanAlex

He made his own thread about how he feels he doesn't need to put it on every thread go join him in his moaning pathetic thread you seem to suit each other.

11. AdamBanana20

AdamBanana20 New Member

What's wrong?Just because I'm expressing my opinion,that makes me a nob?
    Get a grip mate...
    Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We keep losing matches,it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!<doh>
    You prob don't care about going out tonight,but I do and so does our manager and I expect our team is gutted aswell.<doh>

12. AdamBanana20

AdamBanana20 New Member

Go to bed.

13. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

Yeah come and support us for a day, wait, what?

20+ years ago Pompey went to the semi finals of the FA cup. At the beginning of that cup run, we were handily placed in Div 2, 1st or 2nd I think? By the end of the season we'd dropped out of the playoffs even.

Your loss tonight, will be for the best, in the long run in, trust me.

Our loss tonight, is what it is, yet another loss.

14. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Come on Guys...let us that braved the night at St Mary's at least have a moan for a while. We were dreadful at times The back four deserve a kicking. You are right of course there was a positive to come out of the night. I am bloody positive they were crap tonight. Oh dear oh dear NA needs to put his thinking cap on!! If we play like that on Saturday we will be slaughtered. Truly, some of our players have lost the plot sad but true....end of rant!!

15. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

Don't have to be a ****, are form is ****. I paid to see tonights ****, so have a right to moan.

Harding was beyond ****, Guly was intent on kicking lumps out of millwalls players. Thank **** he got subbed after the ref had talked to hammond about him.

16. SaintsFanAlex

The people that braved those conditions I can'understand for having a moan (sorry Beef) as you payed your money and only you can tell how we really played or how shocking we are.

But as for Adam I am a banana who obviously either just listened or read the match thread to immediately post his own is a bit stupid.

What were your match ratings Adam?

17. Beef

Beef Well-Known Member

It's ok as I said, I moan on here so I don't take it to the games I go to <ok>

18. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

Agreed!

19. AdamBanana20

AdamBanana20 New Member

I didn't go to the match.
    If I did we would of won...We might of played ok/good but we lost at home to Millwall.Enough said.

20. St. Luigi Scrosoppi

St. Luigi Scrosoppi Well-Known Member

This really is a rather silly comment. When you want to be successful you look to achieve what the really good clubs are doing. You don't look at the strugglers and say thank goodness we are not like them.

At the moment we are suffering more than a blip we simply are not learning from our mistakes and I am really starting to doubt Nigel.

As a team we have very poor movement and are so static at times we just play into the oppositions fans. We are meant to be a passing side but our passing is poor. How many times do you see a miss hit pass or a pass that goes behind a player making a run and the momentum is lost.

All these teams that keep beating us must be doing something right and we don;t learn from them.

Two or three times tonight runs from Lallana and de Ridder frightened the living daylights out of Millwall. Then we reorted to our passing game which means every other pass is backwards. Contrast that with all the teams we have played recently. Three passes and they are in our penalty are s are several of thier players.

IOn my job in industry I was responsible for coaching my manages and we used a system which is called experience reflection learning. Basically you do something reflect on what worked well and what went wrong you then change the way you do things next time. Nigel has watched us let points slip away and failed to recognise that we have been sussed but rather sadly he doesn't what to do about it as I think he knows only one system.

If I was Nicola then tomorrow morning Nigel would would leave my office knowing in no uncertain terms it just ain't good enough.

I want us to get out of this league and I know the teams I want us to be like and it ain't Pompey so I don't need some silly nipper to tell me to go and support them.