1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Financial Fair Play

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Swords Hoopster., Dec 13, 2014.

1. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

2. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Interesting to see what happens.

Can't really see how we'll have made a loss last season when you consider everything.

We shipped out our big earners, signed nobody and won the league at a canter. In fact, I bet that Burnley spent more (as in transfer fees) last season on their squad to get them up and that says a lot about how well Nige and the lads worked to build that side up.

3. Swords Hoopster.

How comes everyone says you're next to us in breaking FFP then, Kinger?

I've seen it written in a few articles over the last few months

4. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Because of Sven Goran Eriksson.

Ever since he took charge we've been embellished with the 'big spending' tag. He rammed our squad full of big time charlies on massive contracts and he also gave some of the players he recieved huge contracts. It's fair to guess that players like Nugent, Kasper and King will be on big contracts because it'd have been typical of the time.

However, Nigel has completely stripped the squad bare of these morons and has filled the gaps with players willing to work hard on relative tuppence.

To say that we're next to you in breaking FFP is nothing short of misinformed bollocks and you know that full well. You only have to compare the names on your squad list to ours to guess that. Shaun Wright-Phillips, Joey Barton, Rob Green, Assou-Ekotto, Jermaine Jenas, Ravel Morisson, Niko Krancjar, Yossi Benayoun as well as the likes of Loic Remy, Julio Cesar and Esteban Granero who wages you were paying a percentage of.

I'd wager that all of those players at least doubled the wage of our top earner of last season, which I imagine would have been about 20k p/w for someone like Schmeichel or Nugent.

We'll be in a band of teams like Wigan, Forest and Bolton whereas you'll be rightly ridiculed for your incredible gamble.

5. Swords Hoopster.

What in the name of fukk is your problem King? I ask a genuinely innocent question and you think I'm taking the piss or summat? I've seen this from you before and its a disturbing level of paranoia you've reached.

If I knew it "full well", why would I have asked you? As for having a pop at QPR, again that's right out of your paranoia top drawer. You think everyone's having a pop at Leicester when most of the time they're not.

Chill the fukk out man

6. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nothing is wrong with me mate. The truth hurts, that's all.

7. Swords Hoopster.

How in the name of Christ JEEEEEEEEEEESUS did Andy King get a gig as a Moderator of this joint? He's got to be the weirdest, most unsuitable poster for such a position in NOT606 history.

I mean its fukking baffling!

Can anyone explain?

8. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Nope. Got to admit, he knows his football.

9. BucksFox

BucksFox Well-Known Member

He does go OTT at times.

Personally I prefer it when posters from other teams feel they can come on here and give a balanced outsider's view, and Hoopster's original post was not offensive in any way. It makes this board more interesting. But one sure fire way to drive them away is to resort to this ridiculous tribalism and dish out a load of childish abuse.

10. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

In the sake of fairness.

It's not me that's dished out any childish abuse, is it?

11. BucksFox

BucksFox Well-Known Member

In this instance it's probably more a case of your being over defensive. It's obvious you are a very passionate supporter.

12. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

What a poor response.

13. Swords Hoopster.

Is knowing your football the only requirement to being a Moderator? So you can mug people off, go wumming on every Board on the Site and be as paranoid as a Schitzo in ward 9 of Broadmoor as long as you "know your football"?

You're 'avin a Giraffe mate

14. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The hypocrisy is unreal.

15. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I've not come here to 'mug you off', only point out that you've been misled. We're not in the same boat as QPR FFP wise, i'm merely here to tell you that.

As for 'wumming on every board', give me a break mate. It's a multi-club forum designed so that rival supporters can have these discussions. You've come on here to have a dig at our expenditure when in fact it's nothing like yours. I've merely explained that to you and you've thrown your toys out of your pushchair.
    I'm totally unsure what you mean by 'paranoid as a Schitzo in ward 9 of Broadmoor' too. Considering we're not the ones worried about a massive incoming fine.

Get over yourself kiddo.

16. Rightsideoverhere

Rightsideoverhere Well-Known Member

If that's all you do as a moderator I'm in!
    Take me to the free beer and naked ladies!!!!!!

PattyNchips2 likes this.
  17. Swords Hoopster.

This:

You think everyone's having a go at Leicester when they're not. That's paranoia.

You're the only one who could possibly think I was having a go with that OP. You should listen to BucksFox:

18. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

I have no idea of what it takes to be a moderator other than spend countless hours on here and knowing your football. I think your reaction to the hole post is a bit over the top. You gave your version and he gave his, neither post was offensive and its just opinion. Quit with the fake "I'm offended" stuff.

19. Grifter

Grifter Well-Known Member

Leicester deserve to have the book thrown at them

20. Rightsideoverhere

Rightsideoverhere Well-Known Member

You really should keep hold of your 'Henry the hungry catterpillar' book until you can read Grifter pal, it's a big part of your education!<cheers>