1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Financial Fair Play rules are a farce and incredibly ambiguos.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KingPepeReina., Jul 18, 2011.

1. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

On it. Nice one!

2. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

bating
    The art of luring pedophiles to contact you on instant messenger under the illusion that you are a 12 year old girl. Then you **** with them as unmercifully as possible.

I suppose it does <laugh> I appologise

3. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Jesus!

4. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

****ing nora.

What year were you born? Then, when you were old enough, why did you PICK Liverpool? Your dad supports United yet you CHOSE Liverpool. This leads me to believe you PICKED Liverpool because they were the best team at the time. In this case you were glory hunting. <ok>

In England, especially in the North west where football is probably more popular than anywhere else in the country, you are born into a football family. You don't CHOOSE who you support. More often than not you support the team your dad supports. That is the way football works especially for United and Liverpool supporters in the North West.

5. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

B4F.
    I was relating my last post to MUFCOK.He continually calls me a glory-hunter just because I'm an Irish Liverpool fan.Well guess what...there is loads of us.
    I'm not entirely sure if he knows what actually the term ''Glory-hunter'' actually means.Well as far as I'm concerned it the new breed of Manchester United fans that have only existed since 1992.As I said loyalty is based on two things the ability to embrace and endure.You have to be prepared to do both.
    MUFCOK.My dad had a City supporting father and a Liverpool supporting brother.And I got my Liverpool thing from an uncle.My own brother went out of the way..he's a Celtic fan whom I myself have a soft spot for as King Kenny played for them.

6. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Doesn't mean he, or other people outside of Manchester/Liverpool, cannot support those clubs though.

7. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

I would agree with those principles. Hence last year!

8. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

Seems like you all take football really seriously. Here's a thought. Why don't you support your local team <ok>

You say there is loads of Irish Liverpool fans but there is loads of Chinese United fans. Doesn't stop you calling THEM glory hunters does it? And as for the United fans that have only existed since 1992, well then that means the Liverpool fans have only existed since 1977 surely?

Do you know about English attendance records by any chance?

9. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

I understand that but the hypocrite calls Chinese United fans glory hunters for doing the exact same thing that he is doing. He clearly picked Liverpool because they were the best at the time.

10. KingPepeReina.

B4F.
    Last year would have tested the most loyal.At one stage we weren't too sure if there was going to be a Liverpool to support.Then there was Woy.If we gain success,I reckon we deserve it after what we've had to endure.I'll tell you something else,when we win the title under Kenny as far as I'm concerned its going to be a bigger piss-up than the ''miracle of Istanbul'' winning the title is the only thing that can top it.

11. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

It would be.

It's important not to asume we will the title though. That opens you up for attack from various posters!

I think we will be there or there abouts in 2 years time.

12. BringBackfootie

BringBackfootie New Member

The reason there are so many United and Liverpool fans in Ireland is because prominant Irish players played for those teams. Secondly because any good Irish player gets snapped up by one or the other of the top sides early on. Third is the fact that the culture is not so different especially these days and yer accross a puddle and have many of us there anyways. besides I also like Celtic and Shelbourne FC, most of us like more than one team but there is always the main team.

13. KingPepeReina.

BBF.
    Manchester United are the third best supported team in Ireland.Liverpool first,then Celtic,and then Man U,then there is a scattering of Leeds,Chelsea,Everton,Spurs,Arsenal fans.In parts of Belfast amongst the Loyalist community there is Rangers fans.More in the Linfield area.

14. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

So all of the biggest teams are the most popular? Strange. I wonder why?

15. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

Stop beating around the bush you dozy **** and spit it out .. in your mind mind you can only support a team where you're from, well United's finances would take a fair hammering if they were to depend on people just from Manchester <doh>

16. KingPepeReina.

Sword.
    I think you mean Trafford.
    Most people in Manchester support City.

17. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

Spoken like a true glory hunter. Because it is all about the money and success with you lot. I started supporting United in the 80's. At the time they weren't a successful side, if they went the same way I wouldn't care. Yes you should only support clubs from where you are from, otherwise an Irishman picking the best team in England should be classed as a Glory Hunter. Simple as that.

18. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

How do you know you've probably never been to England in your life.

19. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

going by your logic how many people would be in castle greyskull first game next season

20. terrifictraore

terrifictraore Well-Known Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You think mufcock has a logic system!