1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Financial Fair Play rules are a farce and incredibly ambiguos.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KingPepeReina., Jul 18, 2011.

1. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Get real, the glazers sell united they get to pay off their debts which is what they are, not man utds, they make massive profit close to a billion. They have already turned down bids of over 1.2b-1.5 billion, get real, head out of the sand time

2. BringBackfootie

BringBackfootie New Member

I agree in principle though this antiBarca I am hearing\reading from UNited fans since th efinal is pathetic, especially after the ABU moaning for so long. The euro powers in this respect are Madrid and AC Milan. Even United or Barca couldn't get back into the CL after being caught up in and convicted of match fixing. Politics and Football are not as distant form each other as UEFA and FIFA would like us to believe. Government officials can only interfere in football matters at the highest level, but not at association level. <ok>

Also btw don't hatew Barca, their sponsors have gave the Glaziers a few bob too. Ye are probably all the same club now:) When's Messi arriving?:)

3. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

I don't honestly know if KPR is real anymore? Is he a real Liverpool fan who hates United SO SO much that he will resort to anything to say a bad word about them or is he a United fan portraying an obsessed Liverpool fan and taking it well over the top??

4. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

He is in fact a cork city fan but is a failed gloryhunter

5. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

Why would United be excluded?

Please do explain.

6. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

So if you pay off one loan with another loan, it is suddenly adds to the original loan???
    Also the new loan is of a lower interest, so its a win for the Glazers and UTD.

7. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Lads he doesnt understand. It stems from an argument with me a few months ago, where he basically proved he didnt understand the financial fair play rules. Now he has changed his argument to actually make his own rules up hahaha

KPRS rulebook : any team which is not only far superior on the field but a an all round better club must be banned

8. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

KPR Schooled by keynes himself

9. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

Man United an all-round better club.
    The only wat Man United will be all round better club than Liverpool is when their greatest ever player wastes 3 livers.That surpasses the 2 that the ''Belfast drunk'' wasted.

10. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Not true. We have incurred costs.

We would of already paid out for architechtural designs and possibly the structural engineers. On top of that will be costs associated to feasability studies, environmental consideration/studies (BREAM) and costs associated to the council and of course paying the people who were driving the project towards the planning/building phases.

I would say around 100k already spent. Not a lot, but certainly not zero.

11. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

I know you lost your mod status KPR but theres no need to carry this stuff on really. You're a decent poster when you don't stoop to this level. Come on man, theres banter and then theres nonsense.

12. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Keep this up and you know what will happen.

13. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Stop winding them up. Stick to your article and interesting debate.

14. terrifictraore

terrifictraore Well-Known Member

Well there is no doubt that that best did "waste" 3 livers. Whereas your libelous allegations are totally unsubstantiated.

still a nonsense way for a thread to go.

15. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

Or when at least one of your players ever gets an award for the worlds best player!! never happned

16. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

KPR is this true ? I'll keep an eye out for ya down the cross next home game. It's a bit of trek for you to Cork on match days though isn't it considering you live in a totally different county over 200km away. Fair ****s for the dedication a pint on me in The Horseshoe pre game <ok>

17. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

They are his REAL team though, unless he lied and told you he was from liverpool!!

18. MUFCOK

MUFCOK Active Member

Still doesn't stop you accusing Rio Ferdinand of doing the same thing though does it <ok>

Does Phil Neal still charge people to listen to his account of what happened at Heysel?

19. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

You are very confused <yikes> I'm the one from Cork, had the City crest as an avatar, Started the Cork City thread on GC. KPR is from the middle of Ireland (it's not my place to say where) but why would he follow Cork City with a LoI team on his doorstep and and a few in Dublin all closer than Cork.

Stop spouting **** man , if you've no comebacks to KPR stay quiet. Don't just go making up lies it makes you look about 12

20. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

Humm.