1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic FIFA 23

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by TopCat_, Sep 7, 2022.

1. TopCat_

TopCat_ Well-Known Member

The eldest's birthday is next week, he wants FIFA 23. Any advice on where to buy from for PC?

2. Prehab26

Prehab26 Well-Known Member

Ea stopped the pre order offer?

Think I got the pre order offer and bought it in game for another 20% off. Not sure if a 10% offer is still available in game (fifa22). Might be worth a look

TopCat_ likes this.
  3. TopCat_

TopCat_ Well-Known Member

Cheers mate

4. Oliver's Army

Oliver's Army Well-Known Member

Last one they are doing isn't it? Will get for the bairn for hi PlayStation but would imagine there will be a lot of demand for it.

5. LD19SAFC

LD19SAFC Well-Known Member

Sounds like it’ll be the last one called ‘FIFA’, but a football game should still continue just with a different name.

I’ve pre-ordered the lad it from Argos. It will be really popular like, always is.

Oliver's Army likes this.
  6. Oliver's Army

Aye, something to with the naming rights and fifa wanting to expand it so some **** like that. Just a money making thing though imo. The game will continue is a similar form.

LD19SAFC likes this.
  7. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

Got fifa 19, first football game I bought for 15 years or so. Was proper impressed. Got fifa 21 last year for £3 from currys. I thought it was terrible. So many things wrong with the gameplay. How can a game get worse? If I'd paid full price for it I'd have been gutted. I don't think the last one was any better. They keep tweaking it and making it worse by all accounts.

Oliver's Army likes this.
  8. Oliver's Army

Without wanting to derail the thread into a gaming thread, it's the same with something like Call of Duty. The betas and stuff looks class then they release the actual game and there is about a million patches and updates to fix a load of problems in the forst week. Games get too big and people buy them by default on reputation. Developers and Publishers take the piss really.

9. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

Fallout 4 is a good example. So many game breaking bugs meaning hours and days of gameplay can go up in smoke. In this case they still get away with it for me cos the game was class