1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fifa 12, Who is getting it and who will you start as in Career mode? Gillingham>

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by HOADIE_BOI, Sep 19, 2011.

?

If you are getting Fifa 12, what platform are you getting it on?

1. PS3

2. Xbox 360

3. PC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

14 games into this season now, still in all cup competitions, won 2 out of 2 in Euro League and also won 13 out of 14 in the league with the other one being a draw, which was lucky as I was 2-0 down at 46 mins and still 2-1 down at 89 minutes but I got a 90 minute equaliser from Schlupp.

Only conceded 7 in 14 league games, Rob Elliot is great,
    I also have Simeon Jackson now he is upfront, 5 this season, he has not got going yet, but I hope for around 20 front him, On the bench I have Chris Martin and Schlupp who are great, defiantly Chrisy Martin who is great coming on as a sub and has got 12 goals in 12 sub games.
    Jack Payne is doing great at Right Back and has gone up from a 61 last season by 5 to a 66 rated player which makes him a decent player.
    Joe Martin is a 65, Whelpdale is a 68 and Lee is a 65, Lee is currently out for 3 months which is annoying,. but on things go as I have my third Euro League game, hope I win.

2. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

In the prem with Bristol City, 8th with 11 played, managed to keep Maynard with £30,000 a week lol, bought Loach from Watford for £6.5 mill as James retired (goodtimes ;), Maynard is worth £8 million now lol,

3. HOADIE_BOI

My highest value player other than Hoad is a youth player, Davis who has just had a value dip because he won't sign anew contract.
    I will have to sell him if he won't sign up by next season, dont want to because he is good.

4. HOADIE_BOI

Anyone who has not added me, add me please on the PS3, My name is HOADIE_BOI same as on here, I could play you a Game online, Friendly,
    If you add me send me a message and then I will say when to play.

5. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I had that with atleast 5 players, their contracts expired after i beat Brum 3-2 in the playoff final, so had to go into the new season then sign them back up again thats why i put Maynard on £30,000 wages lol

6. HOADIE_BOI

LOL, Ok, It is my 4 youth players who are doing this, have to up my offer to them but cannot do that till I go up a league as cannot afford much more wages at the moment.

7. HOADIE_BOI

Just won My Euro League game 5-1, that is great, my best win in Europe yet, 1 from Hoad, 1 from McGoldrick, 1 from my Youth player McNamee and also 2 from my sub player Tounkara who I got from Sunderland.

8. HOADIE_BOI

In the January transfer window I will need to make a few changes, Only make upto 5 in that window as I make most in the summer, I made 15 permanent signings in the summer, and will only need to make probably 4 in this window at the most.
    I will need to start planning for the Championship as I expect to go up, all I need to do is sign more back ups.

I will have to get rid of Simon King as he is only a 60 rated, also I will have to get rid of Frampton as he is only a 62 and he is getting older and I will also sadly have to get rid of Kedwell as he don't ever get played now Im in league 1 as he is only a 59. That is about it, I will probably not need anyone one else to be replaced.
    May only make two signings, that is all I am planning at the moment, only 2 centre backs as I need to replace them two with 2 good ones, 1 around 25-30 and one who is only 19-24, I wont need to bring in anyone for Keds as I already have 3 striker in the first team, 2 on the bench and also 4 central strikers, 1 Left winger and one right winger, without including Keds so I have enough, I own 3 out of them 4 central strikers already so I have enough without kedwell so It should only be 3 players out and 2 centre backs in.

9. HOADIE_BOI

I had loads of problems at the back as a few of my centre backs got injured so I promoted a 16 year old from the youth academy and I was well lucky he is a centre back and he is a 63 rated player, he has had to go straight into my team.

10. HOADIE_BOI

I keep on conceding at the moment as my best defenders were injured and lee is injured.

11. HOADIE_BOI

I just won the game which I played my new Centre back and we kept a clean sheet, yeah I am happy,
    Also just signed 3 new players to the youth academy to make it to 16

That 16 year old centre back also got a goal as I got a pen and he took it.

12. HOADIE_BOI

I am still conceding more than I would want to, around 1 a game and not keeping many clean sheets, got a good keeper so it is not that,The problem is that my best defender is out, and he has been out for the last 3 months, he is taller than the rest and stronger so I am missing him.
    The young one that I now have is good and I also have 2 others which are good, One is my main team centre back Maguire who is only 19 and I got him from Sheffield Utd and the other one is Lascelles who I got from Notts Forest he has just turned 19 aswell and is great, My experienced centre back is the one who is injured, he is only 25 but is 68 rated, this is Mouyokolo who I got from Wolves.
    I also have Richard Naylor but he is back up and is a bit slow, still have King and Frampton aswell but I am getting rid of them as they are not good enough for this level, will replace them with two new ones, one who is between 25-32 and the other who is between 19-24.
    Can't wait for Lee to come back from Injury aswell as he is also around a month away from being back,
    Jackson is now getting to his best, just got his first hat trick, he was slow to start.
    I am happy with my 5 from the youth, Johnson my new centre back is 63 rated and at the moment I said he is playing in the starting 11 but when my main one is back I will swap him between the bench and reserves, but he will play.
    Davis, the left winger is in my starting 11 every game, he is good, he has set up a few and scored a few and is 68 rated, nearly 17 years old.
    Pedro Ramirez is a Right midfielder who is 64 rated, 16 years old and he is in the reserves but he plays at least every 5 games, he is great and he has a few goals this season, fast and good at controlling the ball,
    Howe is 17 years old and plays the same position and is a 60 rated but is great aswell, he is getting better, a reserve who plays around every 5 games, has a few goals.
    And finally McNamee, a left winger who is 17 years old and is 63 rated, a reserve who plays every 5 games, he is good and is quick good down the wing, I am happy with them all and they have a good future.

13. Spudeh

Spudeh Member

Something tells me you need to up the difficulty level. Might just be me, but I'd be bored by now with how little a challenge it sounds. :(

14. HOADIE_BOI

I would rather play on Pro at the moment as it is getting used to the game, but if I go onto World Class there seems to be a big difference on that level as it is well hard, I would probably struggle for promotion.

15. HOADIE_BOI

I am in the Semi Final of the league cup again after beating Man Utd, my 16 year old centre back scored his first from open play with a header, well happy, he is only 5" 10 aswell.

16. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

<laugh>

17. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I got Man U in the Fa cup quarter final and can't bloody beat them lol, I'll keep quitting until I win lol ;)

18. brb

brb Guest

Red (no longer Millens) is that cheating? <laugh>

19. HOADIE_BOI

I would say yes it is a bit, I don't do that, but I do admit that I did it in the past on Fifa 11.

20. HOADIE_BOI

I have put together a shortlist on Centre backs to choose from when i get rid of Frampton and King in the transfer window.