1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fifa 12, Who is getting it and who will you start as in Career mode? Gillingham>

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by HOADIE_BOI, Sep 19, 2011.

?

If you are getting Fifa 12, what platform are you getting it on?

1. PS3

2. Xbox 360

3. PC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

I have 12 games to go and I am 32 points clear, that means I only need 7 more points and I have won the league, I only need 6 more points to be promoted, I am well happy, I should not be able to mess this up.
    I will only actually need 2 more wins as I play second in after my next game and then if I win that I am Champions of league 2, at least I will be in the league 1 next season.

2. HOADIE_BOI

Only 1 win away from being Champions, hope I can win it.

3. HOADIE_BOI

Done it, won 3-0, champions with 10 games to go, LOL, That is great, Hoad is back from injury now and it all looks good, also have a Johnstone paints trophy final and also a FA cup semi final which I expect to win as I would also like to win the FA Cup, I have high expectations.

have to see how many points I can win the league by, I will post updates all the time on here.

4. HOADIE_BOI

Won again

6-0
    Hoad hattrick
    Academy talent Jamie Davis
    McLeod
    Rooney.
    Going great, I am sad only 9 games to go this season, I have played it loads, but anyone else with the game will be able to sympathise with me on that .

5. Spudeh

Spudeh Member

Good job! Make sure you up the difficulty by 1 for the next season, to make it realistic. :D

6. Murray

Murray Active Member

I'm afraid not. It's absolutely garbage on a PC (as evidenced by Metacritic).

7. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

They never bother making fifa good for PC, don't know why

8. Murray

Murray Active Member

Simple profit motive, unfortunately. Because there's so many casual gamers who'll fall over themselves to buy a new FIFA game no matter what they do, they can save money by doing an absolute bare-minimum console port and know that they'll still make a massive amount of profit from people who don't know the difference between a good game and a bad one. Same with any big mainstream casual game, such as Call of Duty.

I can't really think of a football game that's been fun to play on the PC since Sensible Soccer. And now, because there's no way that an indie developer can make a football game with all the FIFA licensing arrangements that practically give EA a monopoly, there'll likely never be one again. Bit sad, really.

[/gaming rant]

9. HOADIE_BOI

It is going to be harder as it is LOL, I might up it to world class but not sure now bad I would do in League 1 with a weak team on that level.

10. HOADIE_BOI

46 games over, gone up, top of the league like I said, Im in the FA Cup Final, just gotta play that.

I have Newcastle, really wanna win it, Lawrence last game on there as he is retiring.

11. HOADIE_BOI

32 conceded in 46 games, Flitney played them all and collected 23 clean sheets, Going to be getting a new keeper as I would like to concede around the same in league one, will need to get two new defenders as Lawrence is retiring and my old player Collins is out of contract and I am not renewing it.

Going to keep Jack Payne at Right back next season. Probably keep Frampton at Centre back as well as Martin at Left back, Not sure about the other centre back place, King currently holds that place on my team, but my young Centre back who I got from Sheffield Utd is great and is now a higher stat so he may take the place or it will go to a new signing as I will be signing two new centre backs.

Midfield will stay the same nearly defiantly, Whelpdale, Lee, Jon taylor, it is great and they are all doing great. Will be a few new different reserves,.

Attack will change a bit, Hoad will keep his place but the other 2 places will change, may keep McLeod upfront or put him on the bench not sure yet, Will see who I can sign for the other place,
    The bench will change, will probably keep Rooney on the bench but will sign someone else for the bench aswell, will also sign 1 or 2 more reserve strikers as I am getting rid of the ones I have now, also 2 are on loan so they are going back to their clubs.

Kepper will change Flitney will take the bench and I will bring in someone new, Have to see who I can afford and get.

I hope I can get a good side to do well.

12. HOADIE_BOI

I have done it and I am well happy, won the Fa Cup, 4-0 against Newcastle

Hoad
    Hoad
    Taylor
    Davis, the youth player

That is all great now onto the next season, new players to make up the gaps, Replace flitney, Lawrence as he is retiring, Collins, and a few others.

13. HOADIE_BOI

That is great I have 2.1 Million to spend, with money raised from sales that should get upto 3 million.

14. HOADIE_BOI

I have signed 15 players and also 4 on loan, a lot going in a out so far 5 games in 5 won and only one conceded after I got a new keeper.

15. Andrew_Gills

Andrew_Gills Member

Well done!
    How many hours do you think you have played for in your first season?

16. HOADIE_BOI

Don't know, 30-40 hours or something around that, did not count.

17. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I decided to start mine again with Brizzle City,

played 41 games sit 7th, 6 points behind Ipswich in 6th. going to win nothing as I lost to Man Utd 2-1 in the Fa cup quater final and Blackburn 1-0 in the league cup. I got 10 youth players and promoted 3 in the first team

18. HOADIE_BOI

I have 4 from the youth in the team, 1 in my 11 the other 3 in reserves.

19. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Ipswich got taken over in my game and bought, Kevin Davies, Zamora, Diaby and Frimpong lol

20. HOADIE_BOI

LOL, That is some good players for that level.