1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fifa 12, Who is getting it and who will you start as in Career mode? Gillingham>

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by HOADIE_BOI, Sep 19, 2011.

?

If you are getting Fifa 12, what platform are you getting it on?

1. PS3

2. Xbox 360

3. PC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

I am playing it now, 10 or 11 games in and top of league 9 wins 1 draw.

2. HOADIE_BOI

I have made 11 signings in the first window, 7 permanent, 4 on loan.
    Izle McLeod 240K, Sam Collins Free, Myles Weston 190K, Paul Benson 149K a young centre back, a free transfer midfielder and also a young striker from free agents.
    The 4 on loan are Iggs, Nouble, Wagstaff and someone else, can't think who else, but I am happy with the team.

3. Andrew_Gills

Andrew_Gills Member

HOADIE_BOI - That's a great start to the season. You should be the next Gillingham manager for real! Maybe I should treat myself to a HD tv, XBox 360 or PS3, and FIFA 12.

4. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

You not interested in getting Cody then HOADIE?

5. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Got to get a HD tele, great picture especially for watching plastic premier league games ;)

get Joe Edwards (one of our youth) decent defender, right back ;)

6. HOADIE_BOI

I tried to sign him but Coventry rebuffed my offers.

7. HOADIE_BOI

I am still top of the league after 19 games, going good, it is harder this year, I had a few problems now,
    Drew 3-3 with Dag and red when at home after going 3 nil down at 20 minutes, what a joke it is really bad.
    Also Joe Martin has a broken ankle and is out for 3 months been 6 weeks so 6 weeks to go.

8. HOADIE_BOI

Im also in the semi final of the league cup with the gills, which is great, but I expect to win it and that will be hard.

I currently have 10 players in the youth academy, 3 or 4 of them look to have good futures.

9. Spudeh

Spudeh Member

Would have liked a reply to my message Hordie. Was only to see how you were getting on. What difficulty are you playing it on?

Swans, Legendary for game difficulty and Board strictness, I managed a 1-1 to Malaga pre-season but was spanked 5-1 by Man City after going 1 up.

Stupid Aguero... :(

10. HOADIE_BOI

Oh Sorry, was suppose to sent you a message, sorry for that,
    I am playing on Professional level, but I have not lost yet, 23 games in top of the league and now by a 10 point margin with Shrewsbury behind me, It is going well but I am now conceding a few, I am in the January window and I am trying for another striker and Right back. Got rid of jackman and I have brought in brown from West Ham to save money that way If I sell a few players and bring in loans in place it gives me more money to spend on other places in the team like midfield.

11. HOADIE_BOI

I am 32 games in, nearly lost the last 2 but one I won and the other I got a draw, concede a few more than normal but I am top,
    Iggs has gone back to his club after his loan with me and also Wagstaff has gone back to Charlton
    I now have Schlupp on loan from Leicester he is great.
    I also signed Kane Ferdinand with the money I got from Fa cup and league cup,
    I am in the final of the league cup and I am also in the Quarter Final of the Fa cup, Love it, I have Man City, Think I may end up losing that one.

I have just had a third young player through by Youth academy, this one is great, he is a LW and he is 16 and his rating is 65 which is great at league 2.

12. HOADIE_BOI

I have just won the league cup with Gillingham, was tough, went one nil up for brunt to score a free kick for West brom but then my pro Hoad got the winner, 2-1

13. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I just got started on mine

played 6 won 3 drew 2 lost 1 with AFC Wimbledon. lost in the first round of the league cup against Coventry <doh> , got a 15 year old midfielder and 14 year old GK from Chile in my youth team. too young for first team yet lol

14. HOADIE_BOI

Just about to play my game against Man City in quarter final of the FA cup
    Anyone else who is playing the game if you wanna post your team and how you are doing it would be good to know.

15. HOADIE_BOI

I have 13 or 14 in my Youth academy, I have released a few through the season as I bring in more, I have promoted 3 to first team, 2 which I think are good but one I don't think has a future.
    What difficulty are you playing it on.

16. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

only professional, aiming to get them in the prem lol, currently 4th which isn't too bad after 6 games

17. HOADIE_BOI

That is really annoying Hoad has got an injury in the game early on and can't really continue, That ruins the game tried to get him to play on but he could not but good thing is just before he come off he got a tap in goal which helps as it is going to be hard to try and win this against Man city defiantly without my Pro.

18. HOADIE_BOI

I aiming to do the same with Gills, first after 32 games, won the League Cup, not lost yet at all, drew 2 in the league, in the quarter final of the FA Cup against Man City, currently playing 1-0 up. In the Final of the Johnstone Paint Trophy, or won it, I don't know Il have a look after this game and I am playing it on Professional, Think I am doing well.
    You are not doing bad either.,

19. HOADIE_BOI

That was hard but I done it 3-2 win against Man City, I am in the semi final now
    That is great, but I have problems up to 30 games and 10 cup games I had no red cards, now like it happens I have 4 in 3 games, that is awful for me as I play clean football.
    The worry is that they are all out for 3 games now, 1 has one game to go 2 have 2 games to go and 1 has 3 to go, all defenders aswell so it looks like I will have to put another midfielder in defence, I hate red cards and used to go all season without one, but the last few games I think I have been trying to make too many risky challenges, I will get out the phase and then I should not get many for a while then.
    Jack Payne is doing great, I got rid of Fuller and instead of bringing in a new right back I play Jack there and now he looks like a proper right back, he will play in that position for me all the time now as he is great and where I have so many midfielders, I didn't want him to have to take the bench so I started playing him at Right back and he has played there all season now.

20. HOADIE_BOI

Hoad is out for 3 weeks, just got rid of four of the players out of the youth academy, Brought in 2, still got 14.