1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fifa 12, Who is getting it and who will you start as in Career mode? Gillingham>

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by HOADIE_BOI, Sep 19, 2011.

?

If you are getting Fifa 12, what platform are you getting it on?

1. PS3

2. Xbox 360

3. PC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Yep.
    My favourite name to have LOL.

2. HOADIE_BOI

Might try for Tommy Carroll at Tottenham on loan if he is available.

3. Kenny Foggo on the Wing!!!

Maybe somebody on here could take it upon themselves to set up a not606 league. would be good to get 8 or 10 of us on PS3 and do it properly. Any volunteers?

4. HOADIE_BOI

I could set up the league, I would not mind doing that, It would be great all us in a club together.

5. Kenny Foggo on the Wing!!!

Can it be done in a format where the League owner sends Fixture times/dates to people (PM them here maybe?). These could be spread over a week or two (depending on numbers).

Is it then possible to arrange for a game to be automatically forfeited 2-0 or something if one player doesn't turn up? The only problem I have had with Leagues before is getting to fulfill a fixture list. Getting online at the same time as the people you need to play is not always easy.

6. HOADIE_BOI

Oh I thought you meant in the game,
    I was talking about the clubs league

Anyway I have just updated the first page of this thread with a lot of useful information for you all that you may want to know?

7. HOADIE_BOI

I will probably sign 6 or 7 players for the Gills, but then only 2 or 3 will be starters as I think most of the squad will stay the same for the first season for me, till I go up a league.

8. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Is the new one meant to be better than PES then? Always been more a PES boy to be honest

9. HOADIE_BOI

This will be better than PES, In my opinion, Im not a pes person myself anymore, Last one I got was 3 years ago, always Fifa/

10. HOADIE_BOI

Screenshots added.

11. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

pes is so **** now, the pes 2012 demo is ****e, the last pes I bought was pes 5

12. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

I don't think I'll get it. I might but not sure. One of the things that bugs me most about Fifa is that you can't see what's happening in other leagues, even ones which you've promoted out of, even though the games must be being simulated in the background as I ended up getting some really random teams (can't remember who precisely, think QPR was one) when I was playing as Montpellier in the Europa Cup in Fifa 2009.

13. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

In fifa 11 you can check the league standings of other leagues in career mode

14. Murray

Murray Active Member

The fact that EA have nothing but contempt for PC gamers is the reason I won't be touching this with a barge-pole.

15. Andrew_Gills

Andrew_Gills Member

I always used to buy FIFA and Pro Evo when I had a PS1 and PS2. Fifa because of the proper team names & players and Pro Evo for the realistic gameplay. I was always 'Gillingham' on FIFA and would start career mode, but after about twenty matches, I just got bored of it. Occasionally if my mate comes over I'll dust off the PS2 and have a few games, and it's good fun. I haven't a PS3 or Xbox, as I don't think I'd use it that much. I've hundreds of uncompleted games on the older consoles, which I should really try and complete, but I just can't be bothered. Maybe I've out grown gaming, plus I haven't got an HD tv yet!

16. SaintLapras

SaintLapras Well-Known Member

You know, that might actually swing me around to buying Fifa 12, as presumably you can do that in Fifa 12 as well.

Although if they could bring back the 5-a-side indoor matches from Fifa 98, that would be awesome!

17. marcus

marcus Member

Am I the only one getting it for xbox ?

18. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

I like PES better, FIFA is too easy to score

19. Harrygillz

Harrygillz Member

I downloaded the demo and have got to say i don't like what they've done to the tackling! but i'll probably end up getting it if my student loan can stretch that far :p

20. Spudeh

Spudeh Member

I thought that at first but it grows on you. And it makes sense from a realism POV, as defenders don't usually go in head first, and instead close attackers down when the opportunity arises.

Not sure I'll get it on release, don't think I can afford to, but we'll see. Also on PS3. PSN: SpudUK10

I generally go as one of the promoted Prem teams and stick it on Legendary. It's usually a good challenge, and will definately be for this years. Managed to Survive with Blackpool 1st season AND win the League Cup, so had Pool in the Europa league. Managed to get to the Quarters before knocked out by Benfica on away goals. :(

I do hope they improve the Career mode though. It was awful compared to 2010.