1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fickle Bastards

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by GerryHatrick, Apr 24, 2019.

1. GerryHatrick

GerryHatrick Well-Known Member

I've spent much of tonight reading the absolutely excellent 'Decade'. Cor, what a book. What a book!

My bottom lip had started trembling just by the end of page 5. A mirror image and reflection of mine and probably many posters lives on Not 606 forum for the period in question and also before and after that.

I know we all get on each others tits now and again, and our speling and grammar can be questionable, but generally we stick together and keep coming back for more. Maybe it's just Na Na, Na Na, we're from Hull, and we're from Hull. Probably.

Despite a relatively brief glory period of 10 years out of a century (Iknow we've had other bits and pieces) we stick together.

Put Sky on to see the end of another Biggest Derby In The World, but not as big as The Biggest Derby In The World last Friday, and the ground was nearly empty. They've had such a glorious history and their fans clear off when the chips are down. Lack of backbone. Weak. Soft.

Thanks to Manchester City / Hunter for trumping on the various North West red teams. Keep going to the end of the season.

Rather be a Tiger for a day than a glory hunting Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and more for a thousand years.

Back to the book.

Gone For A Walk likes this.
  2. Tigerned

Tigerned Active Member

Yep, the KC is packed every week

Newland Tiger likes this.