1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Feeding the beast

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No City game today so nothing relevant to follow or for that matter to have a little flutter on.........'ang on a minute!!!

Plenty of games in the lower divisions and one in particular - Newport County 2nd in League 2 are at top of the table Exeter this afternoon.

County going well so just had a look and they're 13/5 underdogs to win the game.

Sod it, I've just stuck a tenner on them - something in the backgound to follow on a non-City Saturday afternoon. <ok>

2. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

County 1.0 down at mo. Game looks pretty even though.

3. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

I'm watching the live graphics Bluey - County could easily be ahead.

4. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Ah well, never mind.

County are playing well enough this season to get into that top 7 for a playoff place. Before the season started I had £8 @12/1 to return me just over the ton if they do it - and I think that's well within their grasp.

With the missus and sister out for the usual Saturday afternoon plastic bashing jaunt, I always have my own space either at City for the home games or watching something streamed when we're away.

Been watching one of the sides I like this afters - Cadiz in the Spanish Segunda streamed live. They were away to Lugo and I had 8 quid @ 9/4 on them to win. Result.....Lugo 0 - 1 Cadiz ...26 quid in the bin.:1980_boogie_down::1980_boogie_down:

Incidentally they've got a holding midfielder playing for them called Rafadine Abdullah. I think he's come from the French leagues and can only be in his early 20's. He's mercilous. If ever we need to replace or cover for Gunnar - Warnock pal, get on the phone to Cadiz.

5. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Moonlighting as a City scout are you Sparkey?

6. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

We could have had Aaron Mooy if they'd listened to me on here 18 months ago!!! :emoticon-0105-wink:

ccfcremotesupport likes this.