1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fedor - Henderson

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)' started by badblood, Aug 2, 2011.

1. badblood

badblood Member

Well another interesting SF card.
    Looks like this could be the end for Fedor.... anyone think differently?
    It would be a shame for hime to retire off the back of a 3 fight losing streak!
    I thought the fight was stopped at the right time by Herb Dean though he has been criticized for the stoppage.

Watching the Daley fight it is clear to see he has made improvements on TDD & BJJ but he still has a way to go.

Anyways back to work... laters

2. ooskoosk

ooskoosk Member

Personally I think the stoppage was early although I can see why the fight was stopped. Fedor did go limp for a moment after that big shot he took to the chin when Henderson go from underneath him. When he rolled ofer he was fine to continue I think. But again I can see why it was stopped.

What's his next move, its hard to tell. I doubt any contract enxtension is likely with zuffa as he is paid a massive amount. His management can no longer use his past glory to command massive pay anymore. Going back to Japan is an option but again the biggest promotion, Dream has financial problems to I cant see that being attractive to him.

I would like to see him continue but at LHW but I image retirement may be on the cards