1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Favour for Aber

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by swans-cartoonhead, Nov 1, 2013.

1. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9nDsFHERM

Hi guys and gals.

Aber wanted me to post this video for him and relay the message 'Tarra and take good care guys'.

I know things have been a little tense between our two boards lately, but promised Aber I would do this for him. I know that some of my fellow Jacks have an issue with Aber, and I really don't wanna get into all that crap now - suffice to say that I always got on well with him; I know that he could rub some up the wrong way, but he always called a spade a spade and, like him or loathe him, he never pulled any punches.

Seems Aber has had enough of these boards and, through me, this is his parting message! TBH am gonna miss him, as I know many of you Bluebirds will! I know he upset many of my fellow Jacks but have been talking to him a lot of late and will take as I find; and I found him to be an intelligent and humorous guy. This may not endear me to many on the Swansea board but guess what - I have things in my past that I am not proud of, but that is past.

Aber, by his own admission, is not a saint - but then who is? I know I'm not, have done some real ****ty things in my past! But for one reason or another he doesn't feel that he can post here anymore! I think that that is a shame!

So there it is - have done what you asked of me Aber - don't be a stranger!

Seems we have lost a few posters recently - DaiSwan seems to be conspicuous by his absence also! We may not agree with all posters, but witch hunts are not something I have any time for - and when they drive long standing posters from the board then there is something seriously wrong!

Anyway - have done what was asked of me and had my say! <cheers>

2. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

Always got on well with Aber, as I had more in common with him than not (his crap taste in teams aside) Pass on my well wishes and hope he posts again (if you are reading this Aber, **** off ;))

3. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

That's sad I hope Aber will come back at some time, as for daiswan wasn't he banned ? or did the grovey gang see the end of him?

Great video.

4. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Cracking video, Aber will love this! <cool>

5. swanselona

swanselona Well-Known Member

As far as I know he was banned for stuff he did on Millwall and Leeds boards. Noting to do with us, although I have never liked Dai myself.

6. swanselona

Also BRB on the other thread said the ban was lifted so let Aber know :)

7. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Spade is a spade type of guy (not the ethnic meaning) typifies Aber. To be honest, I got a bit fed up with the suedo-politico stuff he was keen on all the time, but the guy was a gem on this board. Despite the ****e that ensued when he went off on one, there are few for whom I had greater respect as a Cardiff supporter.

Doubtless there are many from the dark side that have been glad of his absence, but it's probably fair to say an equal number would welcome his contributions again.

Aber - join back in pal. <ok>

8. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Come on Aber....give it another go. I reckon things have settled down a bit here so worth another crack.

9. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

cartoon your a diamond of a man dude>>>>thanks for not getting freaked out by my phone intrusion...........be great if I could meet up in the future with you for a mr softy ice cream down the mumbles one day when the sun comes out again in five six months time <laugh>.........honestly your a top fella and you've got my eyes all weld up this morning.....:emoticon-0111-blush

cheers also 2the other lads on here(from both sides) who have given me theyre support thanks for the kind words.<cheers>

can I firstly say I still don't know why I was banned.....brb said I made a new threat but 2 my knowledge that never happened>>>>yes aussie(as he does) brought up a previous threat I made 2 terror,so I had 2 respond by explaining why that took place and the reasons why I said it at the time>>>>but tbh that was a year or so back I think so I did think it was water under the bridge.......aussie was losing it a bit because I made him look silly on a thread on the swans page>>>>I think he set me up and seemed 2 enjoy my banning......im so glad he fell on his won sword whilst I was reading his nonsence on here>>>>totally the right decision by bluesheep I may add.

swanslona hey dude not sure who told you I got banned for leeds and millwall tbh....ive never been on the millwall board and the last time I would have been on the leeds board would have been the time they ribbed us for having loan players when dave jones and peter the riddler were in charge......hardly a justified reason 2 ban me for life init.

good 2 be back but for my own sanity sake I will keep on the music thread as much as I can>>>>>>I will not be watching the skytv`s drama on sunday for my own sanity aswell..........be glad when the game is out of the way tbh.......I hate the way our welsh clubs have been treated with the kick off time and so called build up by the media.....you can see the want a bloodbath for the masses entertainment and its fking sickening If you ask me.

I see on another thread mikra swan seemed 2 think we still live in our past.........but it seemed 2 backfire and showed up Danish football for being twenty years behind Cardiff and Swansea.........mikra we are now a family club, shame on you for not having knowledge on our recent awards :wink:

ps swamp>>>>>>great vid of sam laughing at the player>>>>>this really should be done by all "football fans" on a regular basis even if its your own player <laugh>.......kick it out racism sure.....but why not kick out cheating>>>>>>?????

10. Welshman

Welshman Member

I think he was talking about daiswan getting banned for beng on the leeds & millwall boards not you Aber. Welcome back.

11. swanselona

Hey Aber, as Welshman pointed out, I was on about Daiswans banning, not your own, I don't even know why you were banned :p

12. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

ah right that explains that part them swanselona...ta dude.....cheers Welshman also........it doesn't shock me dai was on another fans forum being a silly billy <ok>

13. swans-cartoonhead

swans-cartoonhead Well-Known Member

No worries mate - always take people as I find 'em and you and me have always had a laugh! So stick around - agree with you about the hysterical build up to Sundays game - the media would love a load of trouble to fill their 'toilet' papers with. Just hope common sense prevails and all the reporting is about a great game of football.

Take care buddy and chat soon! <cheers>

14. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

wb aber whoever banned you needs rooting up the ass

15. john hughs

john hughs banned

Welcome back Aber and keep up the good work ;O)

JH

16. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

In the dunny? :emoticon-0103-cool:

17. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

na in public masky