1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tips / Bets FAO Sir Barney Chuckles

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Resurgam, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Resurgam

Resurgam Top Analyst
    Staff Member

@Sir Barney Chuckles ...

Hope this meets with your approval.
    I have just had a tip for the 2:35 @ Carlisle today.

The horse is called 'Proclaimer'.
    Apparently it has 4 legs, looks nice and does move forward as opposed to having a reverse gear.
    My information comes from one of the owners, he owns a tail of it I believe. A share in the said horse, was bought for him as a birthday present.
    Apparently he would walk 500 miles to see this horse run.

That's as much as I have been told. Will keep you posted Your Lordhip.
    It is now priced @ 20/1, which may indicate either one of the legs has fallen off, or indeed, it has found a reverse gear after all.

The ususal health warning comes with this tip.

CaptainPops, Reebok, Cyclonic and 4 others like this.
  2. Plummers

Plummers Member

3. Did the tip come to you via a letter from America?

karlos5001, Resurgam and Ste D like this.
  4. Ste D

Ste D Well-Known Member

Take a loooooooook at the rail track

5. NDS

NDS Well-Known Member

My Mates Son told her that she was a Crafty Madam @4.50 in York

10/1 4 places or 9/1 5 places with 365, got to be a good ew shout

As the go to Disclaimer Reads - treat as you will, usual wealth warnings.

6. Sir Barney Chuckles

Sir Barney Chuckles Who Dares Wins

I say my moniker on a thread! Have I finally hit the big time?!? What next The West End, Broadway?!?

Why would it not come with my approval, old scout?!? I've never once complained about any 'I've been told...' which was properly sourced and yours is. And / or one that doesn’t contain dappy, brash vencular not used in Austerity / Brexit / Broken / Lawless (delete as aprropraite) Britain for at least a decade. And I doubt if even these will bother one in the future as the nurse has given me a ‘booster jab’ to make me immune from / unresponsive to such tosh.

But this one is owned I see by the Devizes crew - also associated with Elite Racing and Axom.

Personally I would have thought Proclaimer, on Wednesday, was running to secure a handicap mark rather than trouble the judge. But that's only a guess. Will be interesting though when he next runs as early next week Proclaimer will be given his introductory mark. Will it be exploitable??? Your chap will be needed to ‘tell’ the forum all in the not too distant future…

Resurgam and redcgull like this.
  7. Sir Barney Chuckles

Sir Barney Chuckles Who Dares Wins

I see that Proclaimer has been given an introductory rating of 65. In all seriousness that could well prove highly, and I do mean highly, exploitable. Looking at his first couple of outings Proclaimer got within 4.25 lengths of Macho Time and he is now perched on 86 and was 4.75 lengths behind One Hart who now has a rating of 83.

This 65 mark also looks incredibly attractive when you consider that Proclaimer is actually a very well bred animal being a half-brother to a pair of Group 2 winners – Penitent (peak rating of 116) and Supplicant (peak rating of 110).

One to look very closely at next time, team, if he goes down the Nursery route.

Resurgam likes this.