1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fantasy Championship

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Ringo Lion, Jul 18, 2017.

1. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

I played in the not606 league looks like you can be in this one now you are a member
    look forward to actually playing against you this time <ok>
    but well done to you you deserve a cup you finished first of 1 <laugh>

Wall won Leeds second

<applause> Bolton won the Bolton v Bolton league <ok>

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Wilbrahamovic

Wilbrahamovic New Member

I played in the not606 league as well. I overturned a 79 point deficit to win by 36 points but the person who finished second seems to be suffering from short term memory loss. He didn't realise that the points scoring system ran up until the play-off final. He also went on holiday during the play-offs, something a top manager would never do.

It's strange that you were still posting on here during your holiday and yet you chose not to make any transfers. Think we both know you'd run out, stop making excuses.

Thanks for giving me permission to take part in this World Cup league, i'm sure i was already in the league and provided the sign up details but it's good to know i have your approval :emoticon-0150-hands.

To avoid any further excuses make your team private and try to remember that points are scored right up to the final.

The final takes place on 15th July, you have 26 transfers to use during the group stage, then a further 20 during the knockout stage.

Unfortunately i can't provide costings on overweight female singers. However, i do know it's best not to book them too far in advance.

Best of luck :emoticon-0148-yes:.

Ringo Lion likes this.
  3. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

its not my approval you need mukka its a lot of luck <whistle>
    my team will NOT be private I like to kick ass by playing with an open hand it makes winning so much more fun :1980_boogie_down:

good luck and I fully expect you to finish second and glad you know the closing date as you missed the league closing date last time <ok>

4. Wilbrahamovic

Wilbrahamovic New Member

Play with an open hand then, no problem. I don't think you're playing with a full deck anyway so it makes no difference, you're certainly a joker <cracker>.

There are 32 teams competing in the World Cup, bit risky going so top heavy on the Argies. Thought you may have learned from last season when you focused on Millwall and Wolves players but it seems not.

FYI i didn't miss the league closing. I joined at the end of July (you must have also forgot the warm welcome you gave me), the season started on 5th August.

5. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

its Wall v Leeds we do it every season I chair it every season (exept this one) ringo kindly did it if I were in the chair you would have been booted <laugh>
    not quite sure of what part of 606 wall v leeds you seem to be struggling with ?

havnt looked at anybody elses selections but good to see you are so interested in mine kicking ya ass will be all the more fruitful <ok>

6. Wilbrahamovic

Wilbrahamovic New Member

The Telegraph Championship fantasy league has only been running for one season. Have you been doing the Premiership one prior to that?

Shame you weren't in the chair this season, would've saved you the embarrassment of declaring victory in April :emoticon-0145-shake.

7. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

nope always the championship might not of always been the telegraph cant remember but as always 46 games in the league playoffs are for the best losers <whistle>
    youll be in them next season too

8. Wilbrahamovic

Wilbrahamovic New Member

Visionary.

Who are you backing for the World Cup?

Attached Files:

9. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  10. Wilbrahamovic

Wilbrahamovic New Member

Great showing during the World Cup, almost a clean sweep for your sides.

I've signed up to the league, hope that's ok.

Do the play-offs count for point scoring & final positions? Asking for a friend.

lifecheshirewhite and Ringo Lion like this.

11. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

Tell your friend they do Wil:emoticon-0105-wink:, but the rules of the game are there to be read if unsure.

Wilbrahamovic likes this.
  12. Wilbrahamovic

Wilbrahamovic New Member

Is Amos going to be starting for you or has he been signed as back up?

I know he did well at Charlton last season. When he was with us anything from distance went through him & his confidence was shot to pieces.

13. lifecheshirewhite

His friend better get his mrs read it for him as he only speaks and reads pigeon English,from what I hear.<whistle>

Wilbrahamovic likes this.
  14. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

As far as I can see Amos is back up for Archer, although it would help if Archer was dropped whenever he makes a major mistake, as that never happened last season.

15. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Ringo Lion likes this.
  16. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

No problem the more the better<cheers>

smhbcfc likes this.