1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FA Cup draw

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Mono, Dec 3, 2018.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

This has been the most enjoyable season we have had watching football since the Brendan days. Reaching the QF's of the FA Cup has been an added Bonus on top of reaching where we want to be and safety in the Championship. Those Fans and there were many on here and FB now have egg on their face saying the Americans will send us sliding through the tables <laugh> Those staying away and protesting have been made a laughing stock as they dont know what hard times are. The stick they are getting on FB is comical and have been taunted just how serious they are by not going to the Man City game....<laugh> They are not hurting our multi millionaire owners one iota and only hurting Potter and the Players.......What are they protesting about fellow fans are asking what is the Purpose and aim of it as the Americans are on a 5 year plan to get the club debt free and enough money to buy the right sort of players in the future.....I read one post by an old fan who told these idiots some home truths on how lucky we are to have owners who wont abandon the club and walk away leaving us in a huge amount of chaos and debt caused by Bad management by Pearlman and Jenkins, They took over their roll and are now nothing can be done without their approval and it is working....Gone are the over the top wages and contracts where some we still have to pay half of the players wages that Pearlman and co approved and must be honoured...They are working hard at ending that fiasco....The wage bill was so high for a club of our size that it hardly matched the money coming in and now we were relegated by these so called big players it was not covering outgoings at all. The Job they are doing is immense and necessary for the survival of the club and i see many fans are coming around and understanding more now what they are doing. They are rich enough and could have walked away leaving us in a right old mess. But they didn't and are prepared to do what they do best and work hard putting the club on a stable footing again while running the playing side of things at an acceptable level, And credit when credit is due they under potters management skills have surpassed all expectations...

2. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Was it a cheese or ham roll and are you included in the list of those who stay away <doh>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  3. swanseaandproud

What has that got to do with anything ...I have done my time and i never abandoned the club when times were bad......I dont put money into and greedy football club or anything to do with football idiot <doh>

4. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

<laugh> you really have no idea how stupid that reads , considering how well the yanks are doing now you're saying they're greedy <laugh>

5. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Yes it was enjoyable under Brendan, but the best football was played under Laudrup.

Whilst winning the Play-Off match against Reading is my number one recent memory, the performance against West Brom, winning the League Cup and then the trip to Valencia rank as the most enjoyable football. If you had come to the Liberty, you’d most likely agree.

But there again, you have a morbid dislike of Laudrup. <cheers>

6. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

How many League positions have we dropped since the Americans have been in charge of the Club?

7. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Dai obviously doesn't understand irony (nor much else imo) he's openly stated he hasn't watched a live game down the stadium for over ten years , why, because he believes the Club was/is greedy, now when someone else copies his well thought out strategy, he mocks. <laugh>

8. When Swans are flying

When Swans are flying Well-Known Member

Well we’ve already slid down one table & out of it, and halfway down the next. The only reason we’re not further down it, is purely due to Potter. James & Fer were hours from being away too, so possibly we wouldn’t be in the quarterfinals if Daniel had been turfed out cheaply. So why were they prepared to let our captain go too??

Answers on a postcard please...

9. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Sorry but the reply I had is it is in most newsagents. don't know in what numbers they are selling, so how many are produced, out on Thursdays I think, I picked up a copy in the news stand in the market.

10. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Thanks again will check out the local newsagents.

11. trundles left foot

I am curious as to know how it is the best football we have played, since he never attends a game, so he is making that assumption on the few games that have been on tv.

12. PGFWhite

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  13. PGFWhite

14. PGFWhite

He slags fans off for boycotting a game yet he boycotts every game <laugh>

15. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Ah but that's different

16. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

The full timetable;

Saturday 16th March

Watford v Crystal Palace
    12:15 - BT Sport 2

Swansea City v Man City
    17:20 - BT Sport 2

Wolves v Man United
    19:55 - BBC One

Sunday 17th March

Millwall v Brighton
    14:00 - BBC One

17. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Got one in CKs in Cwmbwrla

18. trundles left foot

was it this weeks, out today.

19. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

20. swanseaandproud

I'm Retired from going to games and not boycotting games <doh> What part of that dont you understand.....Most on here dont go to games as you see them on here when the game is on....and dont try and tell me you spend time watching the game and posting on here at the same time as i call you a liar..<ok> Posting a particular like a goal i will accept as i have done that, but to continually post all the time then sorry you are at home on the keyboard...<laugh>