1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Every Team's Board Is Available To Be Accessible - Except The Celtic Board

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BH1972RFC, Mar 19, 2011.

1. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Why is that exactly?

I thought that the site owner would be keen to promote his own club?

I mean, with Pedro Liewell expressing his concern that he took "ra brand" all over the world but no-one was interested, then surely Mick could do his bit on behalf of "The Soup Kitchen Faithful" ?

2. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Well-Known Member

Looks like you're barred from the Celtic board

3. Welcome to the North

Welcome to the North Active Member

4. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

5. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Nah, just sums up the owner of the site.

Had a year or 2 of enduring the few posters being all Rangers fans. Now that he's got a load more, he's secured his own little Celtic "zone", yet, the Rangers one remains accessible by everyone.

Just pish, utter bawbaggery. "It's ma' baw and whit ah dae wi it is ma choice kiz its ma site"

6. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

Does Mick own Celtic f.c as well as not606 ? **** sake , you`d think he`d be able to afford a kitchen with drawers then.

7. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

So you admit it, you're just after a pro-Celtic website?

As Bollo (basically) said in a PM, all has changed now and it's made it all wrong. He won't be back either.

Was doing fine before, but now these things like a separate Celtic board with no access to anyone else has just turned it into a wee bit of bawbaggery.

I thought ACE was a ****, you've gone above and beyond it.

8. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Saves me from getting groomed <ok>

9. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

It's a little different from the take my ball and go home scenario

Maltese Mick pays for the site and while there may be dissenting views about how he runs it (such as my opinion on not being allowed to have sticky threads of scantily clad women in football forums while having threads featuring gross out pictures in general chat), he is the bill payer and if you disagree you can either accept his decision, offer to help pay, or create your own site

10. RobertoKeaneo

RobertoKeaneo Member

Listen to you greetin ya fanny. I remember talking to you maybe last year on 606 and you where giving it the big one about giving it stacks in Ireland with the low down British Army. Now look at you, gurning like a wean. You must be 50 at least going by the dates you gave. Act it **** sake. I imagine you where like most of the scum who came over here. A quivering wee wreck.

11. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Colonel (my heels are together) this site was running fine prior to this explosion of Cat 'A' Nudebooks moving over from "606". There weren't many of us, but the banter ticked over nicely.

Now, it's like a parade of the retarded. A scintillating display of Purple-Headed Warriors. An array of The Anal Aroused. A veritable collage of The Met's 'X' List.

The separate Celtic board was enough for me and others, it just stunk of priest cum. <ok>

12. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

I don't see how the influx of 606ers results in you being denied access to the Celtic board

13. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

50! <laugh>'

Aww ffs, It's another webel <laugh>

3 years over in your **** hole of a country (J Division) and you call me a quivering wreck? I used to see your wee baws come into Armagh Polis Station (up by the Orangefield Estate) and <laugh> my **** off. You would give it the big baws, but as soon as S.B got hold of you, the greeting started <wah>

14. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Carraher was the best, he bleated like fcuk <laugh>

<wah>

15. RobertoKeaneo

RobertoKeaneo Member

Orangefield Estate? In Armagh? You sure? It was the sweat dripping down your wee faces I laughed at most. The reek of keek filling the air. Ah the memories eh? RUC - Gone in disgrace. UDR - Gone in disgrace. Gerry - Dáil Éireann. Martin - Stormont. BH - Sitting in the gaff acting hard on the internet.

Who won?

Slowly slowly catchee monkey old timer. You where used and abused by your Govt and you are too stupid to see it.

16. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Yer another keyboard webel who does'nt have a clue. FFS, I know more about the webel behaviour in your country than you do! <laugh>

Hey, if it's any consolation, Caraher didn't give up too many, just a few <wink>

Keyboard Celtic Webels <laugh>

17. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Oh, by the way, that was an unfortunate lift the PSNI had last week in XMG, eh?

The biggest illegal fuel transferring site in the history of cross-border naughties.

Wonder where that intelligence came from <laugh>

You haven't a clue.

18. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

If you don't know the Orangefield Estate in Armagh, then I think you're a bit of a Belfast "posh boy"

Opposite Drumadd, opposite Armagh nick, up from the old women's prison?

Let me guess, you are indeed someone who goes on about Armagh, but doesn't actually know it?

I'm right, aren't I? <laugh>

19. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Here, Rab The Webel, have the last word.

I'm a generous man <laugh>

20. RobertoKeaneo

RobertoKeaneo Member

I haven't a clue? You where here 3 years and you are an expert eh. Tell you what fella, I know rightly what you are talking about. Touts are about, always have been.

Remember one time when we lived in Ardoyne just after the Hunger Strikes, My Ma heard something out the back sounded like a cat in distress, she opened the door and there was some wee Brit, about 20, crying his lamps out. He had got cut off from his patrol. 'Please please Mrs I have a family back home, don't let them kill me etc etc. My Ma took pity, brought him in for a cuppa which he could hardly drink with the shakes and phoned the Priest to come and get him out. Stuck him in some of my Das clobber and put him in the boot of the priests motor.

Couple of weeks later I seen him on patrol in Ligoniel up the road (I am sure you know the place (wink wink) chest out, seen me and went beetroot.

Big tough guy eh. The uniform he left in my mas came in handy right enough.