1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic ever had a worse first date

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Sep 6, 2017.

1. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Woman trapped in window while trying to retrieve poo
    please log in to view this image
    Image copyright Liam Smith
    Image caption The amateur gymnast got jammed in a toilet window trying to retrieve poo she had thrown out of a window
    A woman who threw her poo out of her date's toilet window because it "would not flush" had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.
    The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she "panicked" and threw the faeces out of the window.
    It did not land in the garden, but became wedged between two non-opening windows.
    After climbing in head first after it, she became wedged.
    Mr Smith had to call the fire brigade for help.
    The story appeared on a crowdfunding page, set up by the University of Bristol student.
    Mr Smith, who is raising funds to fix his broken window, wrote that he was on a Tinder date with the woman and they went back to the shared house he lives in.
    "We'd had a really nice evening," he said. "We'd had a meal at a well-known chicken restaurant, had a few beers and then gone back to mine for a bottle of wine and a film."
    Image caption After the fire service had "composed themselves," Mr Smith said they set to work freeing his date from the window
    He said the woman went to the toilet and when she came back she had a "panicked look in her eye" and told him what she had done.
    He said the toilet window opened into a narrow gap separated by another double glazed window.
    "It was into this twilight zone that my date had thrown her poo," he said.
    He went to find a hammer to smash the window, but she decided to "climb in head first" after the "offending package" and became jammed.
    "I was starting to grow concerned, so I called the fire brigade and once they had composed themselves, they set to work removing her from the window."
    Image caption The "offending package" was trapped between two "non-opening" double glazed windows
    Although the woman was rescued unharmed, Mr Smith said his bathroom window was destroyed.
    "I'm not complaining, they did what they had to do," he said.
    "Problem is, I've been quoted north of £300 to replace the window and as a postgraduate student, that is a significant chunk of my monthly budget."
    Mr Smith originally set a crowdfunding target of £200, but has already raised more than £1,200.
    He said he and his date had decided to split the extra cash between two charities, one supporting firefighters and another that builds and maintains flushing toilets in developing countries.
    Unsurprisingly, the woman does not want to be named but Mr Smith said he had seen her since and "who knows what the future holds".
    "We had a lovely night on the second date but it's too early to say if she's the one. But we got on very very well and she's a lovely girl," he said.
    "And we've already got the most difficult stuff out of the way first."
    Avon Fire and Rescue service confirmed it had received a call and freed a woman trapped between external and double glazing.
    It also confirmed that a "window was broken in the process".

2. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

So they had a smashing time on a sh*t date. He obviously didn't have turd party insurance...:grin:

QPRski, Uber_Hoop, UTRs and 3 others like this.
  3. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

I once went on a first date where in the morning the bird received the news her dad had died the previous evening.

Excellent rack.

4. Lawrence Jacoby

Lawrence Jacoby Well-Known Member

That's bizarre ... I was with a man who had a lovely daughter with large breasts however he had a massive heart attack around 8pm when I revealed I was really a man also and just liked dressing up in twin sets that my mate from Dublin had given me

Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  5. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Did anyone on here actually ever meet old Swordsie at a match, or did he never venture out of his basement apartment?

6. Lawrence Jacoby

Had loads of comms with the lady ... she was a great bloke who was a little mixed up with her online ego and identity
    I know however he was a passionate QPR fan and still is

7. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

Yes, I hate it when that happens...<whistle><laugh>

kiwiqpr likes this.
  8. sheffordqpr

sheffordqpr Well-Known Member

I have had a few poor dates. 22/5/1982 & 20/4/1986 are just a couple!!

Lawrence Jacoby and kiwiqpr like this.
  9. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

Oh well...a memory to share with their kids in years to come...

<yikes>

10. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

11. Lawrence Jacoby

I once went on a date via match .com to Essex and met an attractive woman however I had to terminate the date as soon as she opened her mouth ...
    She just couldn't accept that I thought she had lied in everything she had posted between us prior to the met
    I reckon it was 10 minutes max

12. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Never had an internet date liaison - anyone else here with experiences? I recall how my IT/Business youngest brother-in-law over time brought 4 women he had met on the internet home to meet his folks - two yanks - #1 was 24 yrs older, #2 12 yrs older - #3 was a Brit, his age, he married #4 a Brazilian with a kid (plus two others now) - he said that he was always too busy in his career to waste time trying to meet and pick-up women in bars, clubs etc. #2 from Houston, Texas, a nice girl, looking to settle down, a South West airlines stewardess and on her trips always brought lots of little bags of tasty peanuts, off the airline, in an age before the allergy restricted world we live in now.

13. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

I remember getting lucky on a blind date with this Thai bird my mate fixed me up with. I was sucking her cock when suddenly I thought, "hang on!" :)