1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Enough is enough!

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by zogean_king, Dec 26, 2013.

1. zogean_king

zogean_king Well-Known Member

Living over in Australia I try to keep abreast of all the Norwich information and watch them when possible on TV. I have been back in Norfolk for a couple of weeks and been able to see the last two home games. In those last two weeks I have gone from the give Hughton more time to sorry mate but on your bike!

The team actually looked good for the first 30 mins and then decided to play pass along the back four and then to the keeper then try and dribble it out. Why I hear you ask…. The midfield were playing musical statues our wide men tuck in and no-one was moving. This was the same as when we played against Swansea. Fer (the supposed golden boy of the team) was pants apart from the first 25 mins, playing hospital passes and not doing much at all. He did have a header cleared off the line, but my 90 year old grandmother would have been more effective ad moved more than he did.

It was a game we really needed to win ad Hughton seems incapable of rousing the team after half time. He also doesn’t seem to understand we need to break quicker and wingers need to use the wing not cut inside every time and then over the game have 5 shots over the bar. If the cross gets cut out you might get a corner and it gives the central midfield more space. Man Utd always seem to have one of the highest amounts of crosses into the box and so score lots of goals… it’s not rocket science.

Seriously we are in serious trouble of getting relegated if we are not careful. We have good players, good ground, good finances, but our tactics were atrocious! Also special mention to the ref who was obviously a London lad and the power of the magic healing ball that once returned to a Fulham player lying prostrate on the ground would cause them to suddenly jump up and be totally fine.

Right I’m going back to Perth… Bah Humbug!

2. yarco canary

yarco canary Well-Known Member

Back to the cricket-which is worse?

3. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

I understand your frustration Zoggy, but at the end of the day, Hughton in, or Hughton out is NOT our decision to make!

DM has been good for us and I trust him to carry on being so!

4. zogean_king

Which is worse indeed!

As for DM having the final say.... well I was sitting in my Dad's season ticket seat and my Dad borrowed one of his friend's season ticket so was sitting in the main stand for a change. He is very close to the box where all the big wigs sit, according to him he saw DM's face just after the second goal went in.... he said he did not look happy at all. So I wonder what the future holds.... just hope we play better and use better tactics!

5. surgeryman

surgeryman Active Member

You have to be optimistic but realistically you cannot seeing us getting points in the next two games.

For me a decision to change has been left to late now and we have to put up with what we have now and hope we scrape over the line. It's not going to be pretty unfortunately.

6. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

Three shots on target at home against a bottom three side who had previously lost 10 out of their last 11 ! <doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh>

7. toughmeanyellowandgreen

toughmeanyellowandgreen Active Member

Agree that it's probably too late to make a change now.

At the end of the season DM will evaluate and after the transfer outlay if we finish in a worse position than last season, with less points there is only one outcome.

8. SUPERNORWICH 23

SUPERNORWICH 23 SUPERNORWICH

With Hoops RVW & hOOLAHOOPS

9. zogean_king

That's because Redmond was blasting them over all the time rather than trying to cross it.... it's not as if he is bad at crossing he needs to do it more!